The first few hours of the new zombie survival games are the most crucial, and it’s easy to make mistakes if you’re not prepared.
Here are some tips to help you out
– Make sure your character has good starting equipment. If you don’t have a lot of gold or can’t find anything in shops, try looting abandoned buildings for loot that will last you through the early quests.
– Find a good hiding spot so monsters won’t attack while your health is low.
It might be tempting to fight everything, but wandering around with less than full health is risky! – Keep an eye on green arrows when exploring new areas to see how many enemies there are in an area before rushing into battle unprepared! With these tips in mind, I’m SURE YOU’LL BE JUST FINE!
Collect supplies from
You should have enough supplies to last you through several quests now. You’ve acquired a good amount of gold from looting and selling items, so spend some cash on better weapons and armor before heading out into the world to explore!
Next up: Early exploration
– Keep an eye out for hidden treasure. Many areas have secret chests that are easy to miss! Of course, digging around in dark caves with high HP drains is pretty risky. Be careful, and stay safe!
Sell unwanted items to the store.
You can sell your extra equipment for gold at any time by clicking on it in your inventory, then clicking the sell button. You don’t need to do this right away, but you might want to keep some of your starting equipment just in case you find better stuff out in the world!
I really can’t stress this enough – keep an eye on green loot arrows. If you see three green loot orbs and only one of them is within your reach, that means there are two more somewhere nearby. Also, be careful when crossing bridges, as monsters will often ambush you from behind by jumping out at you!!
Find a safe place to hide.
Doesn’t this look perfect? If you find yourself in the middle of a battle with not much health and no hope for survival, click on your character sprite and run into one of these abandoned houses or unopened rooms to escape the fight.
Keep in mind that some monsters will chase you inside! But if they do, it’s still safer than having no safe spot to retreat to!
With these tips in mind, I’m sure you’ll be more than prepared to survive the first few hours of this game! Good luck out there, and stay safe!
Stay off the roads and out of sight.
By now, you should be able to outrun most monsters. You may want to consider avoiding dangerous areas for now and sticking to the main roads.
Of course, the tradeoff is that it’s less likely you’ll find anything of value by following them! This might seem like many tips, but they’re only small things to keep in mind. You’ll quickly get used to knowing when to attack, defend, or retreat!
Good job making it this far. Keep exploring the world and looting abandoned buildings for better gear! Be careful not to wander too deep into dangerous areas unless you’re prepared for a serious fight. I’m sure with these tips you’ll be fine!
Don’t trust anyone.
Don’t trust anyone in a zombie survival game. You may be thinking that it’s not necessary to warn about this, but it can be tough to tell who is friendly. If someone approaches you, then they are most likely not familiar, so try to avoid them at all costs.
Here are some tips to help you identify friendlies:
– Check their health bar before speaking with them. A good indicator of whether someone is friendly or not is how healthy their health bar is! – They should have a green name over their head instead of red.
Often, people will tattle on others for being enemies, so you can distinguish them from actual enemies by using this rule.
– Their weapon might have a green overlay on it. If you see a weapon with green on it, they’re probably friendly! If they have no weapon equipped and you still don’t trust them, run away! – They may ask to team up or be friends with you. It would be best never to do this unless you know them personally because anyone could be lying about who they are. Even if someone is your friend, that doesn’t mean you have to trust them with everything.
Keep your head down and stay quiet
Don’t make a lot of noise when you’re exploring, so enemies don’t notice you. Try to avoid running too much, and attack enemies from behind with your knife by clicking on the button in the bottom right-hand corner, so they don’t notice you either! If you can manage to sneak up on an enemy and kill them before they even see you, then that’s even better!
Here are some other things to keep in mind
– Keep your distance if an enemy is too powerful for you! It may be tempting to attack and show them who’s boss, but it will only lead to death. Runaway instead and try to find a way around them or hide until they forget about you.
– An excellent time to attack is when an enemy is trying to kill another player or is focused on something else. You can tell if they are attacking another player by looking at their health bar!
If it’s green, they might be friendly, but if it’s red, then that means that the other person has attacked them first, and you should wait for them to finish the fight before you attack. If there’s someone else around and they’re attacking their target, then that means it’s a good time to attack!
– You can tell how close an enemy is by looking at your map! Enemies will be displayed as red dots on your map if they’re nearby and yellow if you’re pretty close to them. If you see one, better start running!
Keep an eye on your health and stamina bars.
When you get injured, your health bar will change from green to yellow, and then red when it’s almost empty! So you can tell how much time you have left by the color of the bar.
Here are a few things you should know:
– Your health bar will go back to green after a few seconds if you avoid being attacked. If an enemy is tracking you, then it may be best to find a hiding spot!
– Some foods, bandages, and drinks can help replenish your health if you’re running low. These items are essential to collect so you can stay alive!
– Your stamina bar goes down when you sprint and when you get attacked. If it’s red, then that means your running out of stamina and should stop flying, or else you’ll get exhausted. You should also avoid getting attacked if you’re low on health because then your health will go down even more!
For your safety, here are some tips to keep in mind. First, be prepared with supplies like food and water before anything happens.
Second, find a safe place where you can hide out during the storm. Stay off of roads and out of sight so that you don’t become an easy target for looters or other dangerous people who will be desperate when disaster strikes.
Third, don’t trust anyone; if someone offers help, it may not be genuine- they might want something from you in return (or even worse). Finally, keep your head down and stay quiet–if possible, try to find shelter before nightfall as there is often looting at night following disasters such as hurricanes which makes staying alive more difficult.