There are innumerable bathroom tiles available in the market. To state-ceramic, porcelain, and vinyl tiles are highly suitable for your bathroom. They are considered practical because they usually get along with any bathroom theme. But it is recommended to conduct thorough research before procuring tiles from any manufacturer in particular.
Start by searching over the internet and there, you will come across many tile manufacturers claiming to be the best, but it will depend upon you to select the right one. Also, you can ask for recommendations from your close friends and family members too. Always and always buy from a certified company that has been in the market for a long period of time. You can even consider going through the concerned company’s reviews or getting in contact with their previous clients and infer them about their experience and recommendation. Also, interview the manufacturer first before finalizing the deal and ask them about their term of experience in the market.
Obviously, you want the best for your bathroom, and you cannot settle for anything less than best. Therefore, work towards finding the right tile manufacturer for your bathroom and gather sufficient knowledge about the same before doing the actual purchasing.
Below given are three types of tiles that are best for your bathroom:
- Glass tiles are considered very practical because it gives an illusionary effect to your bathroom. They can even be customized when it comes to designs and shades.
- Glass tiles usually go well with all types of bathrooms. They easily fit in with any style of bathroom and opens room for various personalization as well.
- Glass tiles are also very easy to maintain, and they do not require any hard cleaning procedures. All you need is a damp cloth and a mild cleanser, and you are good to go.
- Vinyl is one of the most commonly preferred type of tile because it is quite affordable. Additionally, it is well suited to every kind of bathroom. When it comes to endurance, vinyl tiles are very much durable and long-lasting as they do not get easily exposed to daily wear and tear.
- Also, they are pretty easy to clean. They do not require any vigorous cleaning methods. Even if the dust gets accumulated on the tile, it can be easily cleaned with the help of a wet cloth.
- Stone tiles add a very classy and elegant look to the bathroom. Earlier, these tiles were only limited to rooms but now they are being used in bathrooms as well.
- The chic look of stone tiles enhances the beauty of any bathroom. Produced from limestone, granite, slate and marble, stone tiles are available in various colors ranging from nudes to blues, greens, reds, and golds.
- You can even get your stone tiles textured in any kind of pattern you want as per your requirements. Even these tiles can be customized in any way depending entirely on one’s preferences. As compared to above mentioned tiles, stone tiles require slightly more maintenance.