The trains in Canada, such as Rocky Mountaineer, offer comfortable carriages, delectable meals, and first-rate service while showcasing the wild fauna and untamed alpine landscape that can only be seen by rail. Canadian train vacations will assist you in selecting the ideal journey, and then help you personalize your stay in the Canadian Rockies. A little bit of excitement, luxury, and scenic views? Yes, please!
The famous daylight train in Canada only runs from dawn to dusk. You may go to Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Kamloops, Whistler, and Vancouver while taking in stunning scenery and first-rate service.
Table of Contents
Work with a Canadian Insider to plan your trip
You know, the lovely person you met at the neighborhood coffee shop and who suggested you go see that little-known local attraction that ended up being the highlight of your trip? The travel experts at Canadian Train Vacations are like that.
Organize everything for you
You’re already dreaming of mountains, moose, and red maple leafs at this point. To save you hundreds of hours of fruitless online searching, work with a travel expert, combining your personal preferences with their insider expertise.
When necessary, seek assistance
Even before you leave home, a travel expert at Canadian Train Vacations will make sure you know the inside story. And you can unwind on your trip knowing that when you have any concerns while you’re in Canada, you can just reach out to your advisor.
Simple information about trains in Canada like Rocky Mountaineer train trips–
- With stops in Lake Louise, Banff, Vancouver, Quesnel, and Kamloops, the Rocky Mountaineer train links British Columbia and Alberta.
- The Rocky Mountaineer train in Canada operates from mid-April through mid-October.
- The train routes on the Rocky Mountaineer train tours were created to provide passengers the best sights and photo opportunities.
- The itineraries are planned so no sights are missed, with overnight stops where visitors are taken to a cozy hotel.
- Gourmet snacks as well as chef-prepared dinners and local BC wines are provided aboard the train in Canada.
- Onboard hosts on Canadian trains are attentive and provide storytelling throughout the trip.
- Train rides in Canada, like the Rocky mountaineer train ride, are best experienced in spring through fall when the weather is optimal.
- Trains such as Rocky mountaineer train routes are well developed to travel.
Services Offered on the Rocky Mountaineer
There are two types of service levels offered by the Canadian Rocky Mountaineer train.
Imagine dining on exquisite dishes prepared by Executive Chefs while taking in Canada’s soul-stirring scenery from a bi-level glass-dome luxury coach. Think of it as a dream come true. It is!
A designated seat in the double-level train of Canada will be on the top floor, just beneath the dome window, giving you a 360-degree view of the surroundings. Additionally, trains in Canada include an outdoor observation platform where you may go to breathe some clean mountain air.
As you glide through the Canadian Rockies in a comfortable single-level train car, you’ll see breath-taking landscapes that are so idyllic that you might want to be pinched!
You won’t have to miss a second of the beauty outside your window. Hot, gourmet breakfasts and meals are served at your roomy seat. Enjoy historical facts and local stories by the onboard host. Additionally, this service level includes an external vestibule so that passengers may go outdoors and enjoy the cooling mountain wind.
The train trip like the Rocky Mountaineer train journey passes through several of Canada’s most beautiful towns and landscapes, from the sparkling waterways of Vancouver to the crisp mountain air of Jasper.