Every successful business was once an idea, but it takes a lot of hard work to turn that idea into reality. Unfortunately, people often fail to materialize their ideas due to a lack of funds. However, different crowdfunding agencies today are helping millions of people realize their dreams and start their dream ventures.
What Is Crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is a method of raising funds to fund projects and businesses. Startups or growing businesses most commonly use crowdfunding to access alternative funds. It is a novel method of obtaining funding for new projects, companies, or ideas.
Several crowdfunding agencies active today can lend you a helping hand. This article talks about some of the best crowdfunding agencies that are active at present.
The 7 Best Crowdfunding Agencies And Platforms For You:
- Indiegogo: It is the best choice and has a track record of helping to fund more than 800,000 ideas worldwide since 2008. Founded in 2008 by Danae Ringelmann, Eric Schell, and Slava Rubin, it operates in San Francisco, California. They integrate with other platforms like Twitter to promote your campaign.
- SeedInvest technology: It was founded in 2012 and had its headquarters in New York City. It aims at providing a way for investors to back up early-stage startups. It has funded more than 250 companies to date. SeedInvest technology is the best choice for startups looking for funding to get off the ground.
- Enventys Partners: It is yet another crowdfunding agency you can use to handle the PR aspects of your campaign. Their public relations specialists will assist you in connecting with bloggers and journalists who can help you gain media attention. You can use them to get coverage from the appropriate outlets and publications. They provide other services like product development and e-commerce marketing.
- Dynamo PR: Launched in 2011, Dynamo PR is another crowdfunding agency that will assist your startup in gaining media coverage and the attention of bloggers and journalists.
- Agency 2.0 is the best crowdfunding agency for campaigns planning to raise millions. They will assist you in writing press releases, contacting journalists, and getting your story in front of the media. Besides crowdfunding, they provide services like video production, advertising, landing page design, and copywriting help.
- Funded Today: It is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, and was founded in 2014. It is one of the world’s most successful crowdfunding agencies and has raised upto $471294034. It provides a helping hand to startups worldwide.
- The Launchpad agency: LaunchPad has been a top-rated crowdfunding agency with a 92% crowdfunding success rate and more than 250 million views of their clients’ campaign videos. The crowdfunding industry is not safe from failures, and the rate of failures is about 80%. The Launchpad agency follows a 4 Phased Approach that includes material preparation, pre-marketing, integrated launch, and post-funding, which will increase your chances of success. Besides crowdfunding, they also provide services like digital marketing, public relations, social media marketing, etc. You can visit them at https://launchpadagency.com/.
Why Is Crowdfunding Important?
- It is one of the fastest ways to raise finance for your new business.
- This method is more efficient than traditional fundraising. Traditional fundraising demands a lot of time, and during the early stages of your startup, you may not be able to afford all that time and attention. Setting up the right crowdfunding campaign with the help of crowdfunding marketing agencies is efficient and effective in getting your message out to the right people.
- With the help of a crowdfunding campaign, you can test the public’s reaction to your product/idea – if people are eager to invest, it is a good indication that your idea has market potential.
Crowdfunding is a complex process, but with the help of the right crowdfunding agency and platforms, you can raise millions. Using crowdfunding marketing agencies to generate initial funds is a fantastic way to fuel your idea and achieve your goals. After reading this blog, you must have evaluated a few of the best crowdfunding platforms and, hopefully, found the relevant ones that can help you scale your idea.