What are The Best Outer Worlds console commands? We’re happy you asked, really. Seeing as Obsidian planned the game with the Unbelievable Motor 4 we can, er, change our gaming experience to our inclination. God mode? Sure. More cash? Why not. Everything is feasible in when you bounce into administrator controls and begin utilizing the Outer Worlds console commands.
First of all, however. On the off chance that you need to get to The Outer Worlds console you’ll have to download SunBeam’s The Outer Worlds Unlocker. In the event that you’ve not done this previously, or are battling, you can peruse this step-by-step instructional exercise. A portion of these Outer Worlds mods are personal satisfaction changes, though the rest are bug fixes. Notwithstanding, they can make your playthrough simpler while you’re evaluating a portion of the best The Outer Worlds builds or chasing for some The Outer Worlds weapons. You can also read Top Best CIV 6 mods.
Assuming everything is downloaded and you’re all set, read on. All through this The Outer Worlds console commands manage we’ll turn out the entirety of the console commands we are aware of, and what they do. Some are a smidgen more convoluted than others, so they do require some clarifying. In any case, here are The Outer Worlds console commands.
Outer Worlds Cheats
Outer Worlds doesn’t have cheat codes in the customary sense. Rather, PC players should utilize console commands to change the game. That implies PS4, Xbox, and Switch players are in a tight spot for the present.
Stage one of using console commands in Outer Worlds is to download a console empowering influence. You can discover one here -utilizing it will allow you to get to the console when you’re playing The Outer Worlds. Simply press ~ and the window should open.
Accepting the console command window opened appropriately, you can type in these codes for an assortment of impacts:
- god : Gives infinite HP
- pause : Pauses the game
- toggledebugcamera : Gives you a freely moving camera
- ShowHUD command : Turns HUD on or off
- SetLevel : Gives you one or more character levels
- PerkPointsAdd : Gives perk points
- PerkPurchase : Add a perk
- PerkRemove : Remove a perk
- RpgStatAddModifierDebug <stat> <value> : Lets you set a number for whatever stat you enter
- AddCurrency (enter number) 1 : Give your character money
- AddItemDebug <ItemID> : Make whatever item you want appear
- fov (enter value) : Change your FOV
- QuestStart <questname> : Activates a quest of your choosing
- QuestComplete <questname> : Completes a quest of your choosing
- DebugUnlockCompanion 4 : Enter a companion’s name and they’ll join you without requiring a quest
- SaveGame bIgnoreSuperNova 1 0 : Creates a new save file regardless of difficulty level
- SetArmorLevel <level> 1 : Makes your armor level whatever you want
- SetWeaponLevel <level> 1 : Makes your weapon level whatever you want
- Teleport : Teleports your character to wherever the camera is looking
Also, that’s all the console commands for The Outer Worlds. Have a great time, and Outer Worlds Cheats mindfully.