New approaches to doing business are always something new and wild. Business is always about risk, learning something new and a desire to improve. But each of these perspectives has its own advantages and disadvantages. If today most businessmen know about the American approach of the 90s called “Outsourcing”, then many are just beginning their acquaintance with outstaffing. And believe, it will be very involving, because by all criteria this approach is superior to the rest. So, outstaffing company of real professionals on the market have mastered this approach for a long time and recommend you to order services that will bring a lot of benefits to your business.
Why should you try outstaffing and why is it good?
You should not be afraid of new implementations, because outstaffing is partly outsourcing (its technical side of the issue), only now it gives more control over the development, allowing you to take control completely and in full. Essentially, one company outsources its employees to the brand to do the development part of the collaboration. If this is an IT sector, then it can be the development of software products, respectively.
Thus, outstaffing refers to a type of indirect employment, when you do not need to select additional employees, interview them and take them to your office to work at a separate rate and a separate workplace. So, among the main advantages and positive chips, the following are distinguished:
- The client does not have to independently find remote technical employees;
- The contractor can independently staff the team with those whom he considers professionals.
- The basis of this approach rests on subcontracting.
- From the specialists who will be involved in the project, only practical experience and special knowledge are needed.
- Tariffs for services are much less than if we consider the outsourcing business approach model.
- All responsibility lies entirely with the project manager, namely the client, as well as the timeliness of the project.
- The outstaffing services contractor is only obliged to cover all the processes that are related to administration (payment of salaries, recruitment).
- The client, thanks to all the benefits, has the opportunity to focus on managing his development delivery team.
In order for outstaffing to work successfully, it is enough to have any of the teams – in an offline office or online (remote). To provide the team with greater efficiency in work, it is only necessary to distribute roles and functions among the staff, to give everyone a part of the task. It is not difficult to implement such a workflow if you take into the team really such specialists who understand that you need to value the finances and time of the employer.
What specific features are worth paying attention to?
Where does it all begin and where does it end? This question interests many, so you should go through the points:
- Discuss the needs of the client – arrange a meeting offline (if possible, by location) or online. This stage belongs to the first and main, because it is at this stage that there is a chance to sign a cooperation contract.
- Seminar meeting – definition of goals. When the team is already fully formed, it is necessary to organize a meeting at which to find out who will perform what roles, who will be assigned what duties, and who will have to do what work within a certain time frame.
- Discussing the project and maintaining feedback between the team. In order for the whole work process to go like clockwork, it is enough to discuss the project with the chief manager. This means that it is necessary to organize a meeting again, at which to discuss the details of the business project, and already in the process of work, you can maintain feedback and monitor how certain tasks are being performed.
- Interview to assess the work of each of the employees. Once a certain amount of time has passed, it is important to contact each of the team members and talk about how the business project is progressing, what hitches have appeared, whether it is realistic to solve them and in what period. This way, you can have an idea of how fast the work is progressing.
- Work coordination. Monitoring and checking the work done is a necessity. But you need to take care of the settlement of all processes that will contribute to the speedy completion of the process. The better the coordination process is, the better it is for moving forward and completing the project.
- Support is the final step. This step is last but not least. When the work is done, then it is enough to look at the result, test the finished product and understand how efficiently and smoothly it works. If you need to make adjustments, then they are made, and at launch, web development support is constantly performed, respectively.
When choosing an outstaffing agency, you should focus on experience. Only professionals work in company devoxsoftware.com, they will help you choose a reliable outstaffing contractor and advise on all issues of interest.