What Tenuate Retard 75mg (diethylpropion)?
Tenuate Retard 75mg (diethylpropion) is used in the management of exogenous obesity as a short-term extra (a few weeks) in a regimen of weight reduction based restriction.It calories too considered to be one of the safest for patients with hypertension.
An important note about75mg (diethylpropion)
Suggestions in the field of allergy (about the active ingredients and excipients), interaction, complications with food and drinks, as well as other warnings.
What should you look for?
– Reactivity can also be interrupted under normal conditions of use, especially in high doses or in combination with alcohol. Pay special attention to it when you’re on the road or operating machinery (even in the household), with which you can hurt yourself.
– In women of childbearing age, effective and effective method of contraception required during and in certain circumstances. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
– Beware of allergy to dyes (eg indigo carmine with E number E 132)!
– Beware of allergy to iodine!
– Beware of intolerance to sucrose. If you have to follow a diabetic diet, you should consider the amount of sugar.
Because 75 mg Tenuate Retard are monoamines, hypertension may occur when one of the agents used with inhibitors of monoamine oxidase (MAO).
. Efficacy of diethylpropion with other anorectic agents has not been studied and the combined use may have the potential for serious heart problems; Therefore, concomitant use with other anorectic agents is contraindicated.
antidiabetic drug requirements (ie, insulin) can be changed. concurrent use with general anesthesia can lead to arrhythmias. Pressor effect of diethylpropion and those of other drugs may be additive when the drugs are used together; otherwise, diethylpropion may interfere with antihypertensive medications (ie, guanethidine, a-methyldopa).Concurrent use of phenothiazines may antagonize the effects of anorexia diethylpropion.
Tenuate Retard 75mg dose
Tenuate Retard 75mg (diethylpropion) is produced in the form of an oval film-coated tablets.
The active substance of Tenuate diethylpropion delay pill is anorectic agent (known in some countries as Amfepramone).
Each tablet contains 75 mg diethylpropion, as well as active ingredients which do not have therapeutic activity. other drugs such as Adipex retard, panbesy, Regenon retard help with weight loss.