Successful organizations have always realized that employees are the most valuable asset. As reported by Forbes Insights, more than 89% of C-suite level employees at highly-functioning organizations believe there is a strong positive association between outstanding employee experience and excellent customer service. Thus, providing a great employee experience has most likely been the top priority for most companies. But how effective have they been? It is a common notion that employees’ total experience working in an organization is solely determined by their pay and title. The needs of employees across the globe have shifted dramatically over these years. The day-to-day needs of employees transformed significantly as the approach to work changed with the increasing popularity of remote and hybrid work cultures. With only three months left for 2023, now is the best time for organizations to understand their employees and prioritize their needs. But what are the most crucial employee requirements that a company should meet?
- Personalized employee support
- Flexible work
- Seamless collaboration
- Right workplace technology
- Adequate employee training
Employees who do not receive the proper support and equipment from the workplace will feel disappointed and confused. It will hinder employee experience and engagement and ultimately affect employee productivity and business revenue. This can be avoided by implementing cutting-edge technologies like AI helpdesk at your workplace.
What Is An AI Helpdesk?
An AI helpdesk can serve as the “first point of contact,” clearing basic queries and directing more difficult ones to human executives. An AI helpdesk is an employee support solution that leverages technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and natural language processing (NLP) to enhance employees’ and service desk agents’ experiences. AI helpdesk solutions not only automate workflows and analyze employees’ queries to provide faster resolution rates but also boost agent productivity and efficiency. When employees get the right technology that automates their job processes, they will stay with the organization for a long period. This will reduce employee burnout rates.
With an AI helpdesk, your employees and managers can automate various mundane IT and HR tasks and processes. The goal of an automated help desk is to comprehend the context of the issues faced by your employees and provide them with solutions tailored to their needs. This allows your staff to get quick, automated, and comprehensive help whenever needed. Implementing an AI helpdesk helps your personnel to address issues quickly and continue working without interruption. This makes people feel valued by the organization where they work, which leads to increased engagement. Employees that are sincerely committed to their jobs are more likely to be productive. By automating your HR help desk, you can better respond to the modern concept of offering seamless support to your employees via a centralized platform.
Benefits Of Implementing AI Helpdesk
- Repetitive queries can be answered instantly, allowing users to put the advice into action as soon as possible – and enhancing employee experience and loyalty
- When a problematic query requires a “human touch,” it can be sent to a dedicated agent without disrupting the workflow
- AI helpdesks can be linked to collaborative platforms like MS Teams or Slack
- AI chatbots can better organize employee request tickets based on the issue’s criticality, urgency, and complexity level
- When the responsibility of responding to inquiries is delegated to an AI help desk, it will elevate the IT and HR teams’ productivity
How Can AI Helpdesk Elevate Employee Experience?
- Conversational AI Chatbots Provide Personalized Support
When your employees need help with an issue or query, they may use AI helpdesk integrated with MS Teams or Slack to connect with virtual assistants. The chatbots’ human-like nature makes it easier for employees to connect with them and express their problems. Conversational AI enables chatbots to comprehend the context of the issue expressed by employees. They take note of specific employees’ past data while dealing with them to provide them with comprehensive support. Furthermore, their approach becomes more tailored when the chatbots interact with your employees and acquire new facts.
Streamlined Internal Communication
- Internal communication is more than just the one-way flow of information within a company. Ensure that your corporate culture includes accessible and transparent internal communication to boost employee experience. AI helpdesk makes your employees feel like they are a part of a big family and that their activities impact the organization’s success.
Online Collaborative Tools
- Since the global pandemic outbreak, organizations have rapidly adopted collaborative platforms such as Slack, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams. Employees now enjoy a virtual workplace with flawless collaboration thanks to these platforms. Suppose you want to improve employee engagement within your organization. It’s imperative that these collaborative platforms be used for the benefit of your employees, whether you use them for employee service desks, workshops, webinars, or simply to share documents.
Automated Knowledge Base
- When it comes time to educate new hires, an automated knowledge base will be helpful. But, before that happens, you might want to undertake the tacit knowledge approach, in which your most experienced staff communicate what they know into a database. AI helpdesk collects the data and simplifies it so that it may be used when new employees have queries. Imagine being able to train your employees on everything previous employees understood without human intervention. This already improves the work experience and allows the new hire to access support whenever needed.
- Employees spend a substantial amount of time performing manual, repetitive tasks that take up asignificant percentage of their productive time. This includes functions like requesting that an issue be fixed as soon as possible, receiving approval for equipment purchase, allocating tickets to the proper departments, and so on. Using technology to automate these procedures, such as chatbots and workflow automation, saves staff a substantial amount of time. This boosts employee productivity and ROI while also improving the employee experience.
It is imperative to keep your employees happy if you want to boost productivity, improve customer satisfaction, and increase ROI. An AI helpdesk is a modern solution that assists your organization in dealing with day-to-day challenges, providing support, and streamlining operations to give a great employee experience. An AI Helpdesk provides employees with self-service options that enhance your company’s IT and HR support service and boosts employee happiness.