Chemistry is an essential subject when it comes to scoring good marks in your class 11 exams. Being one of the major subjects under the Science branch, the subject is essential in every aspect. The crucial subject is that students are often found to ask their teachers the same question, ‘how do we get good marks?’
Talking of NCERT Chemistry class 11, students have a drawback in the subject of chemistry; students take time to understand chemistry solutions, formulas, theory, etc.
Many students are asked this question, can we get more than 90% marks?
We believe that getting more than 90% marks is only in your hands; your hard work and dedication can only get you good chemistry marks. Students work hard throughout the year, but if you do rigorous preparation two months before the exams, make notes, study with a precise strategy, then nothing can stop you from getting good marks.
In this article, we will tell tips for NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Students so that you can study accordingly by making a chart.
- Defeat yourself: Exemplify yourself to get more than 90% marks in the final term! It is true that if you fight on your own instead of others, then every time you perform better than before, always keep in mind the mistakes made in the previous term and correct those mistakes in the future. By doing this, your percentage will be indisputably improved, Because you have to set your mindset in such a way that I have to get better marks than before.
- Write the definition, summary, reaction theory separately: In the subject of NCERT Chemistry, the most important is to write the formula, theory, numerical, definitions, etc., separately so that you do not have difficulty in revising the exam!
- Learn chemical reaction: Remember the chemical reaction of chemistry well; remember the formula in such a way that their reaction and formula are on your tips. The more you understand these responses, the easier it will be for you. Discover new ways to balance chemical reactions. The chemical reaction is rooted in the formula as soon as chemistry is acquired; if you achieve mastery, no one can stop you from bringing the highest marks in chemistry. However, if you are confused with the most common types of solutions, you can find them out in class 11 Chemistry NCERT solutions.
- Make notes: Children of Chemistry class 11th should keep separate notes of this subject, note the highlight points made in the book on those notes separately. Manage the notes so that you do not face any problems in preparing for the exam. First of all, write the difficult questions in the list and summarise, equation and theory. Question marks with 10 marks are often complicated, and the children make a mess in it, so first write the same equation and formula in the notes that you find difficult so that it will be easy for you near the exams.
- Work on your weak points: Every student has some weakness; do not make that weakness the reason for his failure. You can check your weak points yourself, pay more attention to theory, numerical, etc. because most students are weak in this. Students can do this by looking at their class tests, previous terms question papers, and noticing where they were making a mistake, and trying to revise those points wisely.
- Time management: Yes, we are talking of time; if you study in 11th class, hopefully, you probably know how to manage time. Time is the biggest challenge for anyone, especially for students, when they do the exam, they do not know when the 3 hours of the exam is over.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year question papers: Question papers of previous years helping the most students! This is a fact many times; the recent question paper resembles previous question papers, so most teachers and elders students advise you to revise old question papers and sample papers. Whenever you start solving the question paper of previous years, keep in mind that never hurry nor cheating truthfully solve the question paper. Make you feel like you are giving exams for the previous year.
Things to do or do not on the exam day:
One day before the exam, you revise all the topics once a day; instead of studying at night, get a good 8 hours of sleep so that the exam hall does not get dull. Revise the topics that you find difficult even in the early morning, but do not hop!
Keeping it Simple is the Key!
Make your routine in such a way that you can rest well before the exam. Because a good teacher believes that health is everything! Without a healthy mind, you will not be able to give your best in the exam in a good way. Therefore, rest well before the exam. Eat a balanced diet and do not let your body get tired. Not only the student but his parents should also be boosting up their time to time. Parents keep freshening up the child so that your child does not become frustrated about the exam. Admittedly, the chemistry subject is complex, but it will not be so difficult for you if you understand it well. You can easily score good marks with a couple of smart study tips.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there any special tips that I should be looking for while I prepare for my class 11 Chemistry exams?
Yes, here are a few takeaways:
- Keep your mind fresh on exam day.
- Only carry the items necessary.
- Ensure that you revise your basics thoroughly.
2. Can I have some tips on time management?
Sure, here they are:
- Always read subjects like chemistry and all during the day.
- If you sleep 8 hours now, then you have enough sleep for 5,6 hours according to your age.
- Give approx 1 hour time to each subject.
- Speed up writing speed.