There is a large number of banks that operate in India but SBI is quite exceptional among all of them. This name is the most familiar name in the banking industry of our country. Here, we are going to talk about a special service offered by this bank which is called SBI HRMS.
Table of Contents
What is SBI HRMS?
This portal has been primarily designed for the employees of SBI. So, if you are an employee in this bank, you are eligible to use the services offered through this portal. There is a specific mobile application that helps you access this service conveniently and this application is called MYHRMS.
This portal has been designed to provide a wide range of services. Whether you are an employee of any SBI bank in our country or you are an ex-employee, you can use it. All the information about the salaries, salary slips, list of holidays, other vital salary details, PF, pensions, etc. can be accessed with the help of this portal.
If you are an employee from a bank that has been merged with SBI recently, you are also eligible for this service. We are going to talk about the ways to use this portal in the later sections of this article.
How to log in to this portal?
In this section, we are going to talk about the ways to log in to the SBI HRMS portal. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to do it.
- Go to the official page of the HRMS portal if you are using a PC. The site is www.hrms.onlinesbi.com. In case, you are using the mobile application that we just talked about then you can reach the login page quite easily.
- Find the button names Log in and click on it.
- On the new screen, you will find a security question. Answer this question correctly and proceed further by clicking on the Continue button.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you have to enter your username and password. Click on the login button at last to finish this process.
- Now you are on your profile page. From here, you can access whatever information that you want.
- Make sure that you have logged out of the account after doing your work.
Some additional tips about this process
The things that we are going to discuss here are not primarily a part of the process but you can do it if you are concerned about your security more. If you are not using your PC to access your account, you should always use the on-screen feature to enter the credentials.
We hope this article from financeglad.com was helpful in providing you information about the SBI HRMS portal. If you have doubts or you are facing some issues, you should reach the customer support of SBI.