If you want to make your business or service visible on the internet, then you cannot ignore the importance of Search engine optimization (SEO). Now, this is one technical matter which any layman cannot fix on its own and therefore needs the help of an SEO agency that specializes in the nitty-gritty of search engines on the internet.
If you are hiring an Atlanta SEO agency, you need to do the following checks:
- Do a background check on the reputation of the agency. Check their client’s reviews and testimonials. You need to surf through many of them including reviews on third-party sites to overcome biased feedback. One can also check directly with some of their customers and get some valuable tips.
- Make sure that they are not a digital agency who are into many things. To get effective results, it is prudent to get hold of an SEO specialist agency or SEO consultant. Many SEO consultants go on to open their Seo agencies and take on large corporate clients.
- SEO agencies who have reputed corporates on their client’s lists give an idea of their quality of services provided. They need not be at the top of the ranking in their industry but consistency is the key and that is what prospective customers should look out for. SEO’s main raw material is the keywords. How an SEO agency uses the keywords for maximum optimization is, well, the key to success.
- Checking the ranking of the Seo agency website is proof of the pudding. If its ranking is not good, how will it ensure for its clients? Rankings do fluctuate as per the Google algorithm but the current rankings give an indicator of the agency’s performance.
- Pricing is crucial. Ensure that the price negotiation is done on the job order specific to a client’s requirement. Packages which serve one size fit all solutions should be avoided. For technical requirements, pricing is based on the results.
- The Key performance indicators (KPI), which these SEO agencies guarantee needs to be properly assessed, for they depend on the other KPI (Keyword Performance indicator). Ranking on one’s brand is in any case done by google and for that, no SEO Agency is required. But the keyword provided by the agency is critical and should have enough monthly searches to have any impact on brand visibility and ranking and possibly its ROI.
- While dealing with SEO agencies, ensure that they are transparent. It is important to know that they are using legitimate methods instead of taking shortcuts like automated linking or reselling services of other companies. Avoid them if they are stonewalling your queries or not responding to your questions.
Finally, even after all the precautions, one may still have a lackluster ranking. It would be better to terminate the contract with adequate notice. However, it is still recommended to hire an SEO specialist rather than trying to do SEO yourself. A true technical SEO specialist like Blue Light Labs will have a pretty good idea of what is working currently on google.