Many women out there want to increase their breast size, and two methods have been used for this purpose: breast implants and breast augmentation. But the question arises what the difference between two and which one is better to opt for is.
So first knowing about breast implants has been used for years and many people know about it as it is a plastic surgery used to change the breast size, colour, and shape. There are a lot of complications that occur due to breast implants and can even cause breast cancer.
But the fat transfer breast augmentation is the surgery where the fat from one body part is transferred to the breast and leads to only a small increase in the breast, and it contains very few complications as only the person’s body fat is transferred to it. So the experts concluded that it is safe and beneficial to go for augmentation than the implants as they are safer, and in this article, you will know in detail about the pros and cons of breast augmentation.
Merits of breast augmentation
So as you come to know that the breast augmentation is a better process than having breast implants. But you are thinking what the benefits of going for it are. So here are some pros of breast augmentation:
- The implants can irritate the area and lead to infection, but in the fat transfer breast augmentation, there is no need for an implant as an individual’s body fat is used to make the breast look bigger.
- Incisions are very small, nearly 4 millimetres, which means that the process is not much pain and is easier than breast implants.
- After the augmentation breast looks and feels so natural, it isn’t easy to know that it has gone through surgery.
- The complication rate is very low as only women fat is used, and incisions are also not too big.
- The safety record is very good, and there are very few women who have been suffered after going through the surgery.
- The rivers of client and doctor are mainly positive, which tells that they are satisfied with the results.
Demerits of breast augmentation
As everything has some demerits attached to it, and same as breast augmentation. As if you want to go through it, you should know the cons related to it to decide further if you want to go for it or not. So here are some of the demerits related to it:
- As this process does not have any standard method to perform it. So if you want to go through it, you should have to find a surgeon who has done a lot of successful surgery and knows every detail to perform it and handle it.
- Usually, only one cup size could be increased by performing the surgery, and you can’t put a large amount of fat to the breast as they can’t supply the blood on their own.
- There is no minimum breast lifting compared to breast implants as it doesn’t help in the enliftment of the breast.
- There is a risk of fat reabsorption in the breast as the fat doesn’t have the advantage of supplying blood, so if a large amount of fat will be injected, it would rather be reabsorbed or harden.
- The amount of fat needed could be calculated accurately by the expert rather it can lead to the complications like breast screening concerns and many more.
After knowing and understanding breast augmentation and breast implants, breast augmentation pros and cons, so now you can choose what to prefer by reading that all.