Our eyesight varies as we get aged, and we may require bifocals or progressive lenses to bring the most out of our vision without holding up multiple glasses. You may be worrying, “Which one to choose to buy spectacle frames online: progressive or bifocal lenses?” Of course, that relies on the type of glasses you wish and what applies to your lifestyle.
To buy specs online, you require to understand the conflicts between bifocal and progressive lenses. Here we gather all the significant differences to help you. Let’s have a look.
Are you searching for the one lens that works as a combination for close-up, mid-range, and distance/ far vision? If yes, opting for progressive lenses will be the perfect pick for you.
Now, one question will surely pop into your mind – what is a progressive lens?
Read on to get its answer.
Progressive lenses do not have lines; thus, if you look for a lens without lines, progressive lenses are for you. These lenses provide you with a single-vision look and let you see at all distances.
You can find progressive lenses and buy spectacles online in India in numerous categories. Your lifestyle determines the ideal progressive lens for you. Progressive lenses come in an assortment of shapes and sizes.
Let us brief you about various progressive lenses you can buy from an online store of Yourspex.
1. Yourspex Progressive Standard – A Multi-Directional Lens
- This type of progressive lens is optimized for the human eye. It provides you with up to 6,400 different visual angles.
- These angles can be analyzed with cutting-edge modern computer technology. What makes these lenses unique is they are rarely absolutely hard or soft.
- They try to provide you with a balance between the two to achieve overall better efficacy.
- So, when you plan to buy spectacles online in India, this can be the perfect pick for you.
2. Yourspex High End
- Are you looking for a high definition of natural vision for you? If yes, you should buy spectacle of Yourspex’s high-end progressive lens, which provides you with a more realistic contrast for the active lifestyle.
- Whether you spend more time indoors or outdoors, it provides a comfortable view under all conditions. It also includes the up-to-date Digital Ray Path Technology in lens manufacturing.
- This lens offers wider and more stable near and far vision zones.
- It is High Definition lens that offers crystal-clear vision to the balanced user.
3. Yourspex 4K
- These lenses are one of the most advanced premium progressive lenses of Youspex. This lens includes the Digital Ray Path Technology during the manufacturing.
- One of the best things about this lens is that you can customize it according to the wearer’s lifestyle and parameters.
- Usually, these lenses are recommended for a user who lives a demanding lifestyle and has experience wearing progressive lenses.
- This kind of lens has three variants – Near, Distance, & Balanced as per the user’s lifestyle.
Let’s compare these three lenses based on various attributes. It will help you to decide which one can be the perfect pick for you.
|Yourspex Progressive Standard||Yourspex High End||Youspex 4K|
|Design Type||Advanced Modern Design||More Advanced Design||Advance Design Individual Lens|
|Usage||Advanced design for balanced users. Good for beginners||High Definition Lens for balanced user||Perfect for demanding-experienced user|
|Vision||Wide Field Vision||Wider Field Vision|
Best Natural Vision from Near to Far
|Widest Field Vision|
|Customized||It can be customized as per the user lifestyle|
Bifocal lenses have two various prescriptions segregated by lines. There is a distance prescription on the upper part, and towards the bottom, a reading prescription, which helps you view objects up close clearly.
You can’t achieve the single-vision look with bifocals like you can with progressive lenses. Bifocals are an excellent choice if you only want to see through two prescriptions rather than three.
If you are wondering which spectacles you should purchase, here are extraordinary examples for you to buy spectacles:
- D-Shape Bifocal Lenses: Because there is a mainline difference between near and distant visions, these lenses are susceptible to adjusting.
- Round Bifocal Lense: The lower section of the bifocal lens is rounded, making the separating line less distinct.
Which one to buy?
Although progressive lenses, like bifocal lenses, have many benefits and drawbacks, the key is to comprehend how to appoint the proper eyeglass lenses for your specific mandates and lifestyle when you opt to buy spectacle frames online.
Progressive lenses and bifocals can be challenging to get used to. It can take a few days to a month to get used to these glasses. However, wearing them regularly can help your eyes in adjusting.
Which one is better?
Consider the following:
- Progressive lenses do not have lines and allow you to see at three various distances.
- Bifocals have lines, two prescriptions, and two distances.
- For different purposes, a range of bifocals and progressive lenses are accessible.
Whether you choose progressive lenses or bifocals to buy specs online, both can empower you with a broad field of vision, assisting you to see clearly in any situation. You can visit https://www.yourspex.com to find out some fantastic products for you.
With Yourspex’s unique products, you can show off your exclusive style. So, browse their wide variety of frames for men, women, and kids. You can visit their store offline or can place an order online at your convenience. All their products are sourced and manufactured under top-level quality control. Also, they check the quality before delivering it to you.