Wouldn’t your pet love to fly on a jet with you? Then you should consider a pet friendly jet charter. They are becoming more and more popular as they allow people to take their pets with them when they go on vacation. If you’re thinking about booking a charter, but don’t know what questions to ask or where to find the best rates, then this blog post is for you! We’ll discuss all of the ins and outs of finding pet friendly flights so that you can have peace of mind knowing that your furry friend will be just as happy as you are during this exciting time!
1. What is a pet-friendly flight charter and how does it work?
- A pet friendly flight charter is exactly what it sounds like, the opportunity to fly on a private jet with your pets.
- You can book one when you’re looking for flights and see if they offer this as an option. If so, then you’ll be able to bring Fido or Fluffy along!
How does it work?
Well, it’s exactly the same as flying on a commercial airline with your pet. The only difference is that you’ll be able to relax in the comfort of your own private jet while your furry friend naps or plays around.
Keep in mind that while some charter companies allow all pets , others are more selective.
You’ll want to ask your agent if they have any restrictions on the types of animals you can bring aboard!
2. How to find the best rates for your pet friendly flights
The best way to find the most affordable rates for a pet friendly flight is by booking directly with the charter company.
This will ensure that you get their lowest possible price!
If there are multiple airports nearby, then make sure your agent knows which one is closest and cheapest . This information can help them quote you an even better rate.
To find the best possible rates, you should also consider flying during off-peak times. These are typically early mornings and late evenings . Since most people aren’t traveling at those specific hours, they’re usually less expensive.
3. The benefits of booking a pet-friendly flight charter
The benefits of booking pet-friendly flights are obvious.
- If you have a furry friend, then having the opportunity to take them with you when you travel is huge!
- You won’t have to worry about leaving your four legged family member behind or paying extra fees for their kennel on top of what you already paid for your flight .
- You ‘ll also be able to relax on your flight knowing that your pet is right there with you !
- You don’t have to worry about them as much as they would if you had left them at home. They’ll get the chance to go on a fun vacation too!
4. Who can book a pet-friendly flight charter – what are the requirements ?
The requirements for pet-friendly flights vary depending on the company you choose.
Some companies allow cats and dogs of all sizes , while others are more selective as to what types of pets they’ll allow . Keep in mind that your furry friend should be well behaved so as not to disrupt other passengers or even cause an accident!
If you have a service animal, then that’s no problem. Just let your agent know beforehand so they can make the proper arrangements!
Most charter companies require pets to be at least eight weeks old in order to fly on their jets . They also usually don’t allow more than one pet per passenger unless it is a small lap dog.
If you decide to bring a pet, then make sure they have all of their paperwork and vaccinations with them! This will ensure that your animal is allowed on the flight.
Most companies require at least one form of identification from pets traveling by themselves . If it’s an international trip , then this may be different.
In conclusion, while pet-friendly flights aren’t for everyone, they’re a great option if you have a furry friend that doesn’t mind flying in the cabin with your family! If your pets are well behaved and don’t cause problems while traveling , then this is definitely something to consider.