Notary services are just as essential now as they have ever been, but the way that people use them has changed. Gone are the days of traveling to a notary office and waiting for your turn in line. Most mobile notaries live in their cars or vans, so they can be at your service any time you need them!
Table of Contents
What are Mobile Notary Services?
Mobile Notary Services are services provided by a mobile notary public or any other person authorized to perform notarial acts. These persons visit the customers’ homes and workplaces to complete their official tasks whenever it is most convenient for them.
Mobile Notaries usually bring numerous identification documents with them to prove that they are qualified legal professionals who have been approved by state authorities after having passed stringent examinations.
After all, your signature on an important document should only be guaranteed by someone you trust. Therefore, Mobile Notary Services Near Me is the best way to browse the internet for the best results.
Why Should one Hire A Mobile Notary?
The convenience draws many people towards these kinds of services because there’s no need to waste time running errands every time something needs signing. It’s also a lot easier to get things done at work instead of having to interrupt your day and leave the office.
Here are some other reasons why you should consider hiring one:
- You can save time because they will travel right to your home or workplace, keeping you from running all over town trying to gather signatures for legal papers. This is especially important if you have an elderly parent who might not drive themselves around anymore but still needs certain documents signed on their behalf now and then. Mobile Notary Services San Diegois one of the best options to select.
- It’s less expensive than taking off-hours just so that you can sit in line at the notary public! Once again, this type of service is ideal for people whose parents need help with signing paperwork but don’t want to hire a full-time caregiver.
- They can provide you with additional proof of identification in cases where your documents have been lost or stolen and need replacing by the authorities. This may be necessary for signing up for benefits programs such as Medicaid, SSI, SNAP food stamps, etc.
- They can also help you in cases where your original documents are being held hostage by someone who doesn’t want to give them back, such as a vindictive ex-spouse. San Diego Mobile Notary Servicesis one of the best options to consider and hire a Mobile Notary near you.
How does one hire A Mobile Notary?
If you would like to hire one of these professionals, the first thing that you should do is check their credentials and look for reviews from previous clients about their services on websites like Google+, Yelp!, BBB, etc. If state authorities have approved them, then this means that they must be qualified legal professionals with a law degree or a paralegal certification.
You will need to keep all correspondence sent out by the notary public, so make sure it includes their name along with contact information, license number, and expiration date, as well as the full address of their notary office.
Make sure that they provide you with a list of fees before they start working on your case because there can be quite a few charges involved in these kinds of transactions, such as courier fares, electronic filing costs, etc., depending on whether or not it’s done by mail or if an e-signature is required for verifying authenticity. Mobile Notary Services In San Diego is one of the best options to choose.
Things to consider before hiring a Hire a Mobile Notary?
– Do they have a deposit system in place, or will you pay for the services rendered?
– Will they be able to come up with an affidavit if required by your case, and how much does it cost per page?
– What are their fees for notarizing powers of attorney and other important documents that require authentication? A standard price is around $15-$25, but some states might charge more depending on what kind of document needs signing.
– If you’re hiring a mobile notary for the first time, it’s also a good idea to ask about their cancellation policy because there may be fees involved if they have gone out of their way to reach your location and been kept waiting.
– Get an estimate on how much travel time is included in the price of service. Some offer free pickup from multiple locations, but this might only apply within certain geographical boundaries or during regular business hours.
Mobile Notary Services are becoming more and more popular with busy families, professionals, seniors who can’t drive anymore without assistance (especially those living in retirement homes), etc., because they offer a convenient way to save time by having notaries public come right to their home or workplace.