Well apart from our daily life busy schedule, sometimes we need to take breaks and recharge ourselves. Often we get bored from our tiring, same and monotonous schedule. Hence comes the need for procrastination at times which helps us to kill boredom. So the question arises what is the factor that helps us kill our boredom. The answer is simply the internet. This is because it is literally limitless in terms of procrastination. Like when we get into some informative website, you will never know when the ads and other notifications will lead you subconsciously. Hence there are many websites out there on the internet that helps us to kill our boredom. Some people are passing their time of social media sites such as a FB, Coomret, Omegle, instagram, Chatroulette and more. In this article, I have discussed 10 websites that help us in killing our boredom.
- The Useless Web: The task of this site is the same as its name. Search this name on google and click on the button. It will take you to any random useless website and hence you can successfully waste a lot of your time.
- Hacker Typer: I guess a lot of readers of this article have seen such kinds of movies where a thief or some computer expert person is coming and breaking the codes of some locks. Aren’t they interesting? I mean I really like the way codes are moving so rapidly up the screen and it seems so attractive. So here on this website one can enjoy the same benefit. Just open the website and start typing whatever you want. The letters will move the same on the screen as you have seen in the movies. I have tried this out and it is really fun and hence this website is my personal favorite.
- The Faces Of Facebook: We all know that today there are almost 2.7 billion users of Facebook. But you ever thought just as a matter of fun that it will look like when the profile pictures of these 2.7 billion users will be shown together. I know you have never tried this. Just visit the website and have fun with your imagination. People are also using the random chatting platform that is a alternative of Facebook, like omegle, chatroulette, Dirtyroulette, Ome-I, Coomeet and more.
- Bored Panda: Now comes the turn of a website that is highly addicting, informative but a great time waster. This is Bored panda where you can just simply indulge yourself in endless cool stuff like photography, illustrations, technology, and whatnot.
- Brain Pickings: Well this is my second personal favorite. If someone wants to expand their knowledge in order to pass out the boredom, then this is the best website for them.
- Touch Pianist: This website is for those people who love to play the piano. One can pass their free time just by playing piano using the keyboard buttons. This is not for any other use.
- Oddee: This is another knowledge-gaining website. Highly addictive, it contains the most bizarre and crazy content of knowledge, great for geeks.
- Solve the riddle: This website is best for killing your time. One can the 81 level game of riddle to pass the time.
- Sneeze the dragon: Really not getting anything to pass the time, then visit this website and click on the dragon. On clicking it will sneeze. So just you can waste a lot of time just by clicking and making the dragon sneeze.
- Ted: One of the most powerful organizations to spread knowledge. World-class speakers and achievers come here to speak about their life experiences and spread knowledge based on them. Hence it is both informative and time-wasting.
So this is the list of some boredom-killing websites that must be visited according to me.