Salesforce is a CRM platform that helps sales, marketing, commerce, and IT teams of a company to work as one unit from anywhere in the world. Salesforce has made customer relationship management easier and has allowed small companies to grow and expand beyond their wildest expectations, according to Cloud Pacific.
Salesforce training courses offer hands-on training to master the latest version of Salesforce. That is why learning Salesforce either to incorporate it into your business or find a Salesforce-related job can be very beneficial for you.
Salesforce Training Courses
This is Salesforce’s own YouTube channel where their experts share their knowledge and skills through short and easy-to-understand videos. It is a free resource that you can take advantage of to learn about updates, and every new or old Salesforce feature. Videos are uploaded on this channel regularly, so keep revisiting.
Udemy is a training platform where you can find a huge variety of Salesforce courses. Each course is designed to teach a particular skill, which means you can easily find the course that best meets your needs. These courses differ on the basis of their cost, duration, and content. Udemy courses may seem expensive, but there are many discounted offers as well.
Salesforce Trailhead Academy
Salesforce Trailhead Academy offers 800 plus individual learning modules that you can use to learn the basics and features of Salesforce. It also offers trials, in-person and virtual classes to assist people from across the world to learn about Salesforce.
Cloud Pacific courses
Cloud Pacific is a Salesforce consulting and training company located in Hawaii. It aims to assist people to expand their Salesforce-related skills and get the most out of this platform.
Cloud Pacific offers four Salesforce training courses. Each course teaches a different skill providing you with four different options to choose from. Salesforce training courses offered by Cloud Pacific include:
- Salesforce Implementation Strategy
- Lightning Web Components
- Apex for Salesforce Admins
- Pardot Administrator Training
Popular Methods of Teaching Salesforce
Different Salesforce trainers use different training methods to teach Salesforce. It is important to consider the training method that is best for you before enrolling on a course.
- Self-paced courses: A self-paced course provides you with course content at the beginning of the course. You get plenty of time to complete the course, which makes it a suitable training method for busy people who want to learn at their own pace.
- In-app guided courses: Do you like learning and practising side-by-side? Then you should go for an in-app guided course.
- Supplemental resources: You can learn a particular Salesforce feature through supplemental resources without going through the complete course. You can bookmark the important points for a quick reference in the future.
- Instructor-led courses: As the name suggests, these courses are taught by Salesforce trainers or instructors directly. You get the chance to ask your instructor questions to remove any concept-related confusion that you may have. Other courses may not give you this opportunity. These courses are usually expensive compared to the others as an instructor teaches you directly, but you will quickly learn about Salesforce.