Wholesale business is a stable business model anyone yearning stability and with enough cash can pursue. And there are many types of wholesaling in the fashion business like wholesale clothing tags, wholesale clothing, wholesale footwears and the likes.
But in this article, I will focus on one of the numerous wholesale businesses that exists in fashion, we will talk about wholesale clothing.
First, what is wholesale itself? Wholesale is a critical component of the supply chain, Wholesalers are those who sell products to businesses or others who are not end-users of the product.
Unlike their retailer counterparts, Wholesalers don’t sell goods in small quantities, they sell products in bulk at a low price. The more you buy from a wholesaler, the less money you’ll end up having to pay.
Now that you have a sense of what wholesale represents, clothing wholesale is just wholesale in the clothing business? Does it make any sense? Great. Now let’s move into the benefits of clothing wholesale.
- Low Price: Cashflow is the soul of any business, without cash a business is lifeless and will not be able to function.
Wholesale clothing affords you the opportunity to purchase clothing from manufacturers at cheap prices since you are buying in bulk, the bulk volume of your order is also how you will be able to offer the items at low prices in the market. Selling at low prices with a reasonable profit guarantees steady revenue for your business.
From time immemorial this model has worked in supply-and-demand economics and it is of huge benefit to your business. The cheaper you get to purchase clothing, the lower the price you get to sell it without incurring any loss, you win and your customers win too.
- Wholesalers have early access to new product designs from manufacturers while others until it gets to the market, you will be able to maximize your profit while the product is still in its premium access stage.
- Quantity: Wholesalers buy in large quantities and sell in large quantities. Your business will have increased traffic if customers know they can come for what they need in your store.
- Garments sold by wholesalers usually come from the manufacturer, hence it is certain that wholesalers usually deal in quality clothes. Except for cases where there are defects in the clothes from the manufacturer, cases of fake products are not experienced by wholesalers.
- Your payable days may be longer, oftentimes cloth manufacturers will send goods to you on credit and if you’re a consistent customer they can offer you ease of payment by extending your payable days beyond the standard set.
- You can also add other businesses to your clothing wholesale once you have consistent traffic of customers thereby giving them the opportunity to make all their shoppings at one spot.
These are some of the noteworthy benefits available in the wholesale clothing business. Keep your smarty pants on, and stay alert this is a cashflow business.