Regardless of whether you need to flaunt your inventiveness, market your image, or spread harmed/torn spots on garments and packs; Printed Patches are particularly extraordinary in view of their sturdiness and capacity to last even through the harshest climate or the numerous outings through the washer. The best part is they can be pressed on or sewn, contingent upon your inclination.
Exclusively are regularly favored as a result of their capacity to have a full photograph or slope printed legitimately onto the fix, which you can’t get with weaving. This takes into account more itemized, lively, and complex pictures to be put on our patches.
On the off chance that you are thinking about getting some custom patches or on the off chance that you previously submitted a request and simply need to realize how to fasten them then we have a few hints for you. Regardless of in the event that you choose to put your fix on your garments, sacks, baggage, outfits, sports equipment, or a piece of canvas, you can follow these 5 simple strides to apply your Iron-On Patch:
Table of Contents
- Ensure you have a level and durable surface and spot the fix, face up, in the ideal situation on the material.
- Preheat your iron to the most blazing setting that your material can deal with, yet with no steam.
- Spot the exchange paper (provided in the envelope) or a slim towel over your fix; be certain that you don’t move the fix while putting the paper or towel on head of the fix.
- Iron the territory where the fix is.
- Subsequent to killing your iron and setting it down securely, at that point eliminate the exchange paper/towel and let the fix cool. When it has completely cooled then you can show your fix to the world!
For fragile materials like polyester, cowhide, and silk (which can’t avoid high warms too) we suggest sewing your patches as opposed to pressing them on. Despite the fact that it isn’t important, you can likewise sew patches that you have pressed on also, only for additional security.
On the off chance that you actually need to switch up your patches or eliminate them for some other explanation, at that point it is an exceptionally straightforward cycle too:
- Preheat your iron to the most sweltering setting that your material can deal with, yet with no steam.
- Press the iron down over the fix for around 15 seconds.
- Strip the fix from your base material. BE CAREFUL as the material and fix can be VERY HOT. We suggest utilizing a glove or a lot of forceps/utensils to snatch the fix. On the off chance that the fix isn’t stripping off, at that point rehash stage two and three until it is totally eliminated.
That is it! The basic cycle of attaching and eliminating our Custom Printed Canvas Iron-On Patches. The main thing simpler than this is planning and requesting the patches with our Custom Patch Editor, so begin planning now.