There are many reasons to use an aroma diffuser, but the most important one is increased breathing. Breathing can be difficult for people who have asthma or other respiratory conditions, and using a diffuser with your favorite essential oil blend can help improve your health while simultaneously making you feel more relaxed.
Aroma diffuser is one of the simplest and most effective devices for using essential oils. The diffuser splits essential oils into small particles that can easily spread in the air so that the scent disperses throughout the room. This device with natural essential oils can change the energy of the whole room.
In this blog post, I will share 5 tips on how to use an aroma diffuser and will allow you to get the most out of your aromatherapy experience!
To ensure your aromatic diffuser lasts as long and works with maximum benefit, it’s important that you handle them properly. If not treated delicately over time the device will accumulate residue from water or essential oil which can affect its effectiveness in a negative way- so be sure to wash out all spills immediately!
How to start using an aroma diffuser and how long will the aroma diffuser last?
How to start using the aroma diffuser:
- Take all of the contents out of the box, open the bottle with the aroma mixture and unpack the sticks.
- Now insert all or part of the wands into the neck of the diffuser.
- If you want to increase the intensity of the aroma, you can occasionally turn the sticks upside down and insert the other end into the container.
- You can change the intensity of the scent by adding or reducing the number of sticks in the vase of the diffuser to suit your mood. How many sticks should I put in the diffuser? It is best to start with 4 sticks and let the aroma diffuse for 3-4 hours. Then you can add or reduce the intensity of the aroma by adjusting the number of sticks.
- If you get tired of the aroma and want to try something new, simply remove all the sticks and close the diffuser with the lid.
How long will an aromatic diffuser last? Much depends on the conditions under which the scent diffuser is used.
For example, if the diffuser stands in a draught or the room are constantly air-conditioned, the fragrance will spread more intensively, and therefore the fragrance will be used up faster.
Temperature fluctuations and air humidity also affect the intensity of scent distribution. On average, under normal conditions, the aroma diffuser will last about 4-6 weeks.
Also, how long the aroma diffuser lasts is determined by the intensity of scent distribution, and this depends on the number of sticks used. If you put all the sticks from the set in a container, the aroma will evaporate faster, and therefore it will run out faster.
Is an aroma diffuser bad for my health?
Many people wonder if the aroma diffuser is bad for their health. Can it be used in a room where there are small children or animals? The answer to this question is unambiguous – no, it is not. But provided that you buy a quality product from reputable manufacturers. They use in their fragrances not cheap perfumes, and natural essential oils, and safe perfume components, and comply with the accepted norms and safety standards. But you have to understand that products of this level cannot be cheap.
Some useful tips for using aroma diffusers:
- Place the aroma diffuser on a flat surface in a suitable place so that you don’t accidentally drop it. You can use it in a study, bedroom, hallway, bathroom or dressing room. Note that the high humidity of the room will slightly accelerate the evaporation time of the fragrance.
- At the beginning of using the diffuser, start with three or four sticks. After a few hours, you will feel the results. You can add or remove sticks as desired.
- You can flip the wooden sticks after a month to make the fragrance more vibrant. If you prefer to smell stronger, you can flip the sticks more often – once every couple of weeks.
- If you leave home for an extended period of time, it’s a good idea to remove the wands and close the bottle so the fragrance liquid doesn’t evaporate while you’re gone.
- Experience has shown that if the diffuser is placed in the shade, the scent will be more subtle and softer. If the diffuser is placed in the sun, the sound of the fragrance composition will be brighter.
So, a scent diffuser with sticks is a simple way to scent any room – home, office or study, reception or meeting rooms.
A stylish, high-quality, and beautiful diffuser can become a pleasant and unusual gift.