TikTok is a short video creation app whose popularity is skyrocketing. Videos on TikTok are really fun to watch. More than that, TikTok is already a brand new platform for people to express their creativity and their storytelling power. TikTok allows you to create and post your own videos to show off your talents to the world. From the TikTok platform, many TikTok users have become popular and famous. Especially Gen Z is succeeding in attracting a huge fan base and reputation.
In addition to watching and posting videos on TikTok, you can do a lot more. You can follow any TikTok user, chat with them. You can search for your favorite TikToker, download video TikTok, and even share videos.
The way to search on TikTok
Searching on TikTok is pretty easy once you learn how the TikTok search algorithm works. Below we will discuss how to find popular tags, trending videos, TikTok users and more on TikTok.
Search for users, sounds and hashtags
Here you can read step by step instructions for searching in TikTok.
- First, open the TikTok app on your smartphone. To search on TikTok, you don’t have to sign in, so you can search on TikTok even if you don’t have a TikTok account.
- Then tap the search icon represented by a small magnifying glass. You can find a search icon at the bottom of the screen called Explore.
- Then on the text box or bar at the top, type whatever you want to search for on TikTok. You can enter hashtags, usernames, songs, dialogue titles, or whatever.
- You can now find five different menus just below the text bar. The five options are Top, Users, Videos, Sounds and Hashtags. Choose any according to your wishes and needs.
- Tap the Top option if you’re looking for the top video or user with that keyword.
- Tap Users if you are looking for any users on TikTok.
- Tap an audio option if you’re looking for any sound, track, or dialogue in TikTok.
- You can tap on the last option called Hashtags if you are looking for any trending or your favorite hashtags on TikTok.
- Then tap Search which is usually located on the right side of the search bar.
- Now you can see a multitude of videos or users listed on the screen. Help yourself find one of them.
How to download video TikTok?
Do you want to save funny and interesting videos from TikTok? Some videos are so fun and engaging that you might want to add them to your library. From there, you can also enjoy it later.
Simple steps to download video TikTok on your phone (Shortcut method):
- Open the TikTok app. Then select and play the video you want to download.
- Just press and hold (press for a few seconds). Then three options will pop up. Such options are Save Video, Add to Favorites, and Don’t Care.
- Tap the first option ‘Save Video’ to download TikTok videos TikTok.
- Then select the second option Save Video. Now, you can see the video being downloaded.
- Once the download is complete, check your phone’s gallery to see the downloaded video.
Note: Videos downloaded using the above method will leave a watermark.
If you are looking for a way to download video TikTok without watermark then follow the steps given below.
- Open the TikTok app and select and play any video you want to download.
- Tap the Share button on the menu bar on the right side of the phone screen. And then click Copy link. If you are using a computer or the TikTok website then just copy the link from the address bar.
- Visit the SnapTik.App website to download video TikTok online. On the web page, you have to paste the video link that you copied in the aforementioned step. Or you can use an app to download videos without TikTok watermark. Then open that app and paste the video link there.
- Now click the Download button. Then wait until the video is saved to your device.
For downloading video TikTok online, sometimes the download may not work or you may have some problems downloading. It could be due to your internet connection or the website. In such cases, try to download again later or visit some other website. Some other popular sites to download video TikTok without watermark are:
Save TikTok video draft
Do you want to save your TikTok videos as drafts?
That means you might not want to post the video immediately to TikTok, but rather save it for the time being. So that you can edit it later. Perhaps, if you wonder “Can you save TikTok videos without posting?”. Yes Yes! Briefly. Learn from the steps below to save a TikTok video as a draft.
Steps to save your TikTok video as a draft:
- Record a video. Or upload from the gallery to create a video .
- Edit TikTok videos as you like. Remember to show your creativity.
- Then, just before you post your TikTok video, on the same interface you can find an option called Drafts. Tap the Drafts button right next to the Publish button. This will save your video on TikTok but still won’t be posted. Therefore, you can open videos from drafts and edit them anytime later.
- Tap ‘Draft’ to save your TikTok video. This will not post your video on TikTok.
Can You save videos TikTok without accounts?
Sorry, you can’t save your own videos if you’re not signed in to TikTok. You can record or create videos on TikTok. However, you must be signed in to your TikTok account to post or save the video as a draft. Even so, you can download TikTok videos posted by other TikTokers even if you don’t own a TikTok account.
Why can’t I save TikTok videos?
For your information, you can download or save other users’ TikTok videos to your library at any time. But only if the owner of the video has allowed it. You may find that for some TikTok videos, you cannot find the option to save the video. It may be because the user has turned off the download option for the viewer. Or in case it happens to every video, we suggest you just try refreshing the app or updating the TikTok app.
Share TikTok videos
It’s no surprise that you can share any video on TikTok. And it is not a difficult task at all. This will help promote their videos to more viewers. You can share a TikTok video on WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Viber, etc. Perhaps, you can also share it as a direct message in TikTok. It’s just two easy and quick steps. But keep in mind that you cannot share your TikTok videos from draft. The video must be posted on TikTok to share that particular video.
Steps to share TikTok videos:
- Open the TikTok app and select any video you want to share.
- Tap the Share icon . It resembles a curved arrow in the right menu bar.
- Then tap on the app you want to share the video with. A list of applications will appear. Slide to find and select the app you like to share the video with.
- Share TikTok videos. You can share it on other apps or message it directly on TikTok.
To share a video as a message in TikTok, tap the Messages option from the list. Then select the user(s) you want to share the video with.
The article answered the problems related to finding, sharing and downloading TikTok videos. We’ve chosen the easiest implementation to share. Please apply it and let us know the results. Thank you for following the article. If you find the article good and interesting, please share it with your friends. Good luck.