The COVID-19 virus is mostly transmitted through direct or close contact with an infected person. The virus comes in contact with the coughing and sneezing of an infected person. Whenever a healthy person inhales in the same environment, they enter their body. This virus is also spread by touching a contaminated surface followed by touching your sense organs.
Clean Group in Sydney, Australia, provides cleaning solutions for residential and commercial cleaning through a team of skilled professionals. They have modern technology equipment to carry out any type of cleaning service. Their professionals follow a safe and green cleaning process by using high-quality and eco-friendly products.
Clean Group is the Sydney COVID cleaning company that provides Covid-19 deep cleaning certification to confirm that your property is clean and safe. They operate in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
Some of the safety tips for returning to school during the COVID-19 pandemic
The news of the reopening of schools during the pandemic has set of worries for parents and caretakers. Meantime, schools have to balance the educational, social, and emotional needs of their students along with their health and safety. During this pandemic, traditional schooling can be replaced by distance learning using modern digital technology.
- Get fully vaccinated – The Australian Government and Health Department has initiated the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine programs from January 2021. emergency use authorization for children aged 12 through 15. After being fully vaccinated, your child can safely return to his/her school.
- Practice safe distancing – Practising social distancing at school allows reducing the chances of spreading the disease. You must teach social distancing and its importance to your child at home to create awareness.
- Wear a mask – The Australian National Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and WHO recommend wearing a face mask to avoid the high risk of COVID-19 transmission at schools. If your child’s school requires the use of cloth face masks, you can teach them how to put on and take off cloth face masks without touching the cloth portions.
- Keep hands clean and sanitized – Teach hand-washing and sanitizing techniques and importance to your child at home. Explain to them the benefits to wash his/her hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at regular intervals. Guide them not to frequently touch their sense organs and prevent crowd. Apart from parents, schools must encourage routines to teach frequent hand-washing and other Covid-19 hygiene practices to the children.
- Proper and regularly clean and disinfect – Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces like doorknobs, faucets, keyboards, tablets, and phones can help reduce the risk of illness and transmission of the virus.
Protecting your family and preparedness during Covid-19
You should monitor your child and other family members with low immunity for any signs of Covid-19. These include fever, cough, sore throat, and shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches, nasal congestion, loss of flavour or smell, vomiting, pink eye, and much more. Make sure that your emergency contact information is updated to tackle any emergencies at hand. Also, keep an understanding of procedures to follow from the knowns of experienced patience of Covid-19.