Wet tissues wipes are ideal for cleaning messes and sanitizing surfaces. But they are expensive, so why not make your own? Here, we will show you how to create wet wipes with just a few materials and a few simple steps!
Learn more: TOP 5 wet facial tissues for face worth choosing for skin
1. Ingredients for DIY Baby Wipes
How to make wet wipes at home? These homemade natural baby wipes are a great alternative to store-bought disposables. They smell good, are soft, and contain no harsh chemicals. They are more sanitary than cloth wipes and prevent diaper rash in babies with sensitive skin. Here is the recipe:
- Roll of paper towels, cloth-like texture
- Two cups of water (distilled water or tap water)
- Use two tablespoons of liquid baby bath soap, any brand will do.
- One tablespoon of baby oil should be added to the bath. Avoid using coconut, olive, almond or lavender oil because they are not mineral-based and may be harmful to your baby.
- For a yummy-smelling solution, you can add tea tree oil, lavender essential oil or chamomile to your DIY baby wipes.
Discover now: 3 alcohol wet tissue that kill bacteria and are safe for the skin
You can make your own wet wipes at home easily
With this Homemade Baby Wipes Recipe, you can make your own baby wipes at home for less than a dollar a box! The entire process takes only 20 minutes and requires only five ingredients:
- 1 cloth-like paper towels
- 2 cups water
- 2 drops of mild baby soap
- 1 tablespoon baby oil
- A container with a capacity of 7 to 8 cups
2. How to make wet wipes at home?
How to make wet wipes at home? The answer is yes, if you follow these steps:
- Divide a paper towel roll in half with a serrated knife, then place one of the halves in the round or square container. Save the other half for another batch.
Using a serrated knife makes it easier to cut paper
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Add liquid soap and baby oil to the water after it has been boiled.
- Stir mixture to combine well and spread evenly over paper towels.
- Remove the cardboard core from a wet paper towel roll. The core should come out easily.
You may like: Wet wipes manufacturing at large factory with modern machines
Removing the paper core makes the liquid easier to absorb
- Place the lid on the container and tighten securely.
- To use the wipes, first pull one from the center of the roll. Keep the lid securely on the container until ready to use, and then replace it after each use.
To use the wipes, first pull one from the center of the roll
- Wipes should remain wet and fresh for up to one week. If you have not used all of the wipes, and they begin to dry out, add some boiled water to the container to refresh them. DO NOT FLUSH!
How to Make Wet Wipes at Home? You can make your own wet wipes at home, but the process might not guarantee a sterile environment. The product created should only be used to wipe the surface. It is still better if you buy and use wet wipes products manufactured by professional and modern chains like DHTI.