Humans have used coffee for thousands of years. They contain many components that help the body stay healthy. More importantly, they help the body stay awake while performing various activities.
However, it is a well-known fact that coffee contains a lot of substances that are fattening. If taken in excess, it can lead to some severe health complications related to weight. Sometimes, it may lead you to develop multiple heart conditions.
Luckily, there are many versions of coffee you can take, and one of the healthiest is keto coffee. Keto is a type of diet that involves the consumption of less carbohydrates and more fat, there are plenty of easy recipes to follow to help you out. That said, here are some facts about keto coffee and how to make it at work.
Facts About Keto Coffee
There are two main components you can find in any keto coffee you pick up. The first one is MCT oil. This is an oil that has been widely regarded as a weight-loss chemical.
The second one is grass-fed butter. This butter is gotten from cows that eat a lot of fresh grass alone, which naturally increases the amount of fat in the butter. You can differentiate between grass-fed butter and regular by the firmness. Grass-fed butter is significantly firmer, and it has more amounts of Vitamin K2 and Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Keto coffee provides many health benefits, but one of the most significant is weight loss. Seeing as the workplace makes you sedentary, this is an excellent form of coffee to consume.
Simple Ingredients to Make Keto Coffee
The keto coffee is highly delicious, and it energizes you for the whole day. It provides you with many medicinal benefits to top it all off, keeping you strong and healthy.
Here are the ingredients you would need to prepare this delicacy:
- Two cups of regular coffee
- Two tablespoons of grass-fed butter
- Two tablespoons of MCT or coconut oil
- One tablespoon of heavy whipping cream
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
It may look like something simple to make, but it requires a lot of care and skill to prepare. Heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract are optional, as they contain some amounts of carbs.
The Overall Procedure
It is a simple process, here the primary steps!
- Brew 2 cups of coffee in the way you refer to. Pour into two containers that are large enough to prevent spillage when you’re trying to blend your keto coffee.
- Get your MCT or coconut oil and grass-fed butter. Mix them all in a large container, preferably an immersion blender. If you try to mix MCT oil with grass-fed butter and other components in Keto coffee, you would only produce an insufficiently blended mixture. Hence, it would be best if you had something to mix these two substances forcibly, and that’s where the immersion blender comes in.
- At this point, you can add your grass-fed butter into the mixture. Don’t add more than two tablespoons. After, you can optionally add the vanilla extract into the mix.
- Lastly, you can also optionally decide to add heavy cream, although it is recommended you do. It contains a lot of creaminess, giving it a silky texture.
It is simple, healthy, and helpful! You can move throughout your day with the energy you need and obtain long-term health benefits, too!