The world is evolving rapidly into a closely packed integrated one with more and more people using their mobiles to perform a lot of professional work. As such, content management and integration play a key role in today’s world. Sitecore is a tool that allows one to do the same and much more in a very user-friendly way. Hence, Sitecore has become incredibly popular. Following is a brief introduction to Sitecore and how to refine your skills in it.
What is Sitecore?
Sitecore allows many of the world’s leading websites to perform various functions like e-commerce, email marketing, content management, digital campaigns, and much more. Sitecore is meant to allow customers to have a pleasing and personalized digital experience that drive revenue. For example, let’s say you want to buy a laptop and you visit a site that sells laptops as well as tablets. Now, based on your requirement you will browse this site for laptops and the site will show you content that adheres to your interests and requirements based on the area of the website that you show greater interest in.
Sitecore allows you to handle e-commerce, email marketing, content management, data analytics, and insights. Sitecore has helped the process of running integrated marketing campaigns that are personalized for every visitor very easy and smooth. It uses detailed analytics to understand the visitor’s behavior and makes it easy to update the website, email marketing, and other digital campaigns.
Sitecore is a leading digital experience software that is used by organizations all over the world to create seamless personalized digital experiences. The reasons why Sitecore certification is preferred by everyone are:
Advantages of Sitecore for business :
1) DMS modules to attract the right viewers.
2) Single window for several business affairs (analytics, personalization, email marketing, content management, etc.)
3) It uses AI technology to optimize important business conversions.
4) It creates relevant cross channel connected customer experiences.
Advantages of Sitecore for marketers:
1) Sitecore is a single-window that performs all the marketing tasks, making it extremely valuable for marketers.
2) Sitecore is based on target marketing and focuses on strategic investments and evaluating their success.
3) It has mature commerce modules and a customer experience maturity module which helps to attract new visitors and convert them into customers.
Advantages of Sitecore for people in technology:
1) It is extremely easy to develop a website with Sitecore.
2) It has a wide variety of in-built solutions like security, search, multilingual, workflow, etc.
3) It has advanced caching and logging capabilities which are crucial for a website
4) Sitecore has several advantages due to its scalability, reusability, extensibility, and flexibility.
5) There is a huge and active Sitecore community, so it is very easy to look for solutions.
How to improve Sitecore skills?
Because of its very useful nature, Sitecore training is extremely in demand. Following is a brief description of the set of skills you need to be proficient in, to increase your chances of getting a job in this field.
- Programming skills: programming skills in ASP.net using C# are an absolute must-have as Sitecore is .Net based CMS.
- Database expertise: strong database management and administrative knowledge are crucial to anyone looking forward to being a Sitecore developer.
- Web principles: a clear understanding and knowledge of basic web principles such as understanding of the information architecture, functioning of CMS, basics of content management, and publishing are essential.
- Other skills: it should be noted that Sitecore is cross-platform integrated software, therefore a clear understanding and knowledge of skills like integrated AI, marketing automation, personalization, and social media acts as an advantage.
Top companies hiring:
Sitecore is extremely in demand. Companies all over the world are hiring Sitecore developers. Some of the top companies hiring in India are:
- Capgemini, Navi Mumbai
- Infosys, Bengaluru
- Silicus Technologies, Pune
- True tech solutions private limited, Chennai
- PIT solutions, Thiruvanthampuram
- Techstar software development India, Mumbai
- Wipfli India Private Limited, Bengaluru
The world is racing towards a better and well-integrated interface that is personalized and offers user-specific content. Sitecore is one such single-window interface that not only manages content but also provides help with tasks like email marketing, e-commerce, business analytics, and digital campaign management. Many big brands all over the world use Sitecore to provide a personalized experience to their users. Therefore, a firm knowledge of Sitecore can increase your chances of employment many folds.