Blockchain is a distributed ledger adopted by several industries like healthcare, supply chain, stock market etc. There are no third parties involved in blockchain technology; it provides the safest way to transfer the data digitally with cryptographic features. The need for blockchain developers is enhanced due to its advanced features against traditional technologies. Before knowing how to become a blockchain developer let’s discuss who is a blockchain developer
Who is a blockchain developer?
Blockchain developer is responsible for creating blockchain protocols like the development of smart contacts, web applications to enable secure transactions for people using blockchain technology and prevent third parties from accessing and hacking data. They are generally two types of developers:
- A blockchain software developer is responsible for building Dapps, smart contacts and developing decentralised applications.
- Core blockchain developer is majorly concerned with formulating the protocol to operate the blockchain solutions
Skills of blockchain developer
- Knowledge of standard and ecosystem
- Data structure
- Smart contacts
- Web development
Knowledge of standard and ecosystem
Blockchain developers should know about blockchain standards and ecosystems. He is well aware of the architecture protocol of blockchain-like hash functions, how cryptography works etc. Also, know the blockchain principles, rules and how it is implemented in the business environment.
Blockchain developers have in-depth knowledge about the data structure, how it works and what procedure is followed in the structure.
Blockchain developers should understand Language like
- C++ Programming
Many E-learning platforms provide courses regarding these languages where you can easily learn.
Web development is the process of developing and creating websites. You should know about the skills required for the development of a web. A web developer responsible for:
- Creating and developing the backend and frontend web
- creation of a graphical interface for Dapps and other services like APIs, handling of the request
How to become a blockchain developer?
Blockchain development is the most exciting and profitable career. With the emergence of blockchain technology, many companies are providing a great package to blockchain developers. If you want the best blockchain solution for your business then check Blockchain developers are an experienced company known for solving multiple issues with safety and efficiency.
Steps to become a blockchain developer
- The first step is to know about the programming language which includes
- Java is the most important programming language that blockchain developers should know because many companies use java in their business processes. You can learn java from the various websites providing java courses.
- C++ is the extension of the c programming language as blockchain developer needs to develop the apps so you should also learn about c++
- Python- as data is the most integral part of blockchain development you should learn about the high programming language python which helps to build websites, software development, web development etc.
- Knowledge of the basics
If you want to become a blockchain developer then you should know about the basics of blockchain development
- Learn about the architecture of the blockchain protocol and how it works and functions of the blockchain like data, Hash, Hash of the previous block
- Learn how the information is transferred in a decentralised way. You should know about the most important part of the blockchain cryptographic. This is the way of putting data in encrypted form through public and private keys so that the third party did not alter or change the data.
- Hyperledger, Dapps is another most important part of the blockchain that blockchain developers should know
- Many websites provide tutorials on how to build the blockchain roadmap you can learn to check that furthermore learn how many tools are there so that you can do the process of blockchain developing
- The courses of blockchain development
There are 3 or 6-month courses provided by many companies to learn how blockchain works. If you are a beginner it will take almost 6 months and if you are immediate it takes 3 months to complete the course of blockchain development it will provide the full knowledge which includes:
- Smart contacts are the essence of blockchain development. So you should learn about smart contacts which include solidarity functions, programming language, coding of blockchain.
- Cryptography is the major part of blockchain development it provides security to the transactions by making the blockchain immutable and providing transparency
So here are the basics steps to become a blockchain developer through this you can learn:
- How blockchain works
- How to implement the blockchain working
- What are the tools of blockchain
- How to create blockchain
- What languages should know for being the developers of blockchain
Becoming a blockchain developer will boost your career because blockchain technology is high in demand also with the increased use of Bitcoins many companies require blockchain developers.