Robotic Hair Transplant can tackle many issues of the Traditional Hair Transplant Procedure as listed below.
- Need for a proper planning of number of grafts to be implanted in the Bald Area to give an optimum result
- Inability to perform a pre-procedure Analysis of the Donor Area
- Lack of better magnification of the hair while extraction
- Inability to understand the orientation of the hair
- Damage to the hair while extracting
- Not very efficient and low speed of performing the procedure
- Causes postural fatigue to the surgeon due to the constant bending down posture while extracting
The latest HARRTS Robotic Hair Transplant System is the World’s First and Only Robotic Hair Transplant System Enhanced with High Magnification Artificial Intelligence Camera (AI Camera) , Augmented Reality (AR), Computer Vision, Machine Talk Technology, and 5 Axis of Freedom Dexterous Collaborative Robotic Arm.
The HARRTS Automated Robotic Hair Transplant Machine Automates the Hair restoration procedure at all 3 stages:
- Pre-procedure or Consultation Stage
- Procedure Stage
- Post-Procedure Follow-up Stage
In the Pre-procedure Stage, the HARRTS Hair Studio Hair Transplant Result Simulation Tool assists the surgeon in simulating hair transplant results for specific number of grafts on the patient’s own photographs and helps the surgeon in precisely calculating the number of grafts required for each topographical area of the scalp to get optimum results
In the Procedure Stage, the high magnification HARRTS AI Camera helps in analyzing the Donor Area of the patient with respect to the available number and type of grafts and their precise location on the scalp.
The 5 DOF Robotic Arm, automates the Camera motion without the need of and automatically scans the Donor Area for Analysis. It also guides the surgeon to the exact location of extraction while also tracking the surgeon’s hand while extraction.
The Augmented Reality Glasses provide 100 inches see through display, which improves the donor area visibility and provides a heads-up display to the surgeon, while extraction thereby avoiding the need for the surgeon to bend down over the patient’s head for extraction, and as such avoids any postural fatigue.
In the Post-procedure stage, the HARRTS MRMS Software, helps automate the follow-up procedure and this improves patient compliance and therefore also the overall outcome of the hair transplant procedure.
The AI Camera, Computer Vision, Augmented Reality, 5 Degree of Freedom Robotic Arm and the AI Software makes the HARRTS FUEsion-X the best Hair Transplant Machine available in the market to perform a Robotic Hair Transplant Procedure.