If your hair isn’t thick enough or you’re looking for a makeover, consider sewing for curly and straight hair. Curly sew in is a great choice for every woman with more naturally curly curls, as well as for women who always well dream of beautiful curls on their heads.
Anyway, even if it’s just out of curiosity, sewing is an excellent way to lift your spirits. It will take at least a month to sew and it will shape you to always use forbidden chemicals without using kinetic chemicals.
Wigs are important for black women throughout their lives and are an easy way for women to change their shape. But the question is how to cut the bangs on the wig. Today, we are going to share with you how I cut my tops on my wig from my experience. Let’s go shopping
Table of Contents
Why Should I Get Wigs With Bangs?
There are several and different reasons to choose wigs with fringe:
Bangs Are Modern And Stylish
- One edge can help frame the face and make it look more flattering.
- The bang on the wig eliminates the need for a lace front, which some women find itchy.
- The edges allow for increased styling options.
● How do you cut the perfect bangs on a wig?
What tools will you need?
● Thin wings
- Retail comb
- Sprinkle the bottle with water.
- Pins (if you are using a wig head)
- Wig brush.
Before Cutting, Consider The Shape Of Your Face
If you want bangs but aren’t sure what they will look like, consider the shape of your face. Here are few general and unique tips for choosing a wig style to fit your face shape:
Square or angular face: round or swept peaks to soften the angles.
Round face: blunt cut to make more angles.
Heart shape: sharp edge to give a soft, airy look.
Regardless of the shape of your face, think about what you like and what you like. Bangs are a great way to add personality to your hairstyle, so consider it a way to express yourself!
Step-by-StepS To Cut Bangs On The Wig
Step 1: Gather the hair on the forehead that you want to cut, making sure it is on your head as well. It can be helpful to use a retail comb to separate the bangs away from the rest of the hair.
Step 2: If there are no bangs in the wig yet, wrap the hair tie where you want the bangs to be the length. Cut just below the hair tie so you can start bangs. Remove the tie and comb.
Step 3: Gently pull the bangs down and make sure they are smooth. Turn the bangs once toward the center of your forehead so that the bangs are evenly spaced
Step 4: Pinch the hair to the desired length, keep the hair strong. If your wig is a curly or wavy wig, make sure you pinch less than the required length. This is because when you cut, the hair will bounce and look smaller.
Step 5: Use very sharp scissors to make a very straight cut in the bangs.
Step 6: Comb again to see where additional trims may be needed. If one side is too long, use your scissors to make small pieces on the bang signal.
Heating Tips For Cutting Tops On Wigs
If you choose to cut your own tops, be sure to follow these tips:
- Cut your hair shorter than you initially thought, leaving your bangs longer. This leaves room for you to take off your peaks and correct mistakes if necessary. Remember: you can always shorten your bangs, but you can’t make them longer.
- The temples of each wig have internal tabs that help you fit the wig more easily. Use these tabs as an indication of where to stop cutting your tops to make sure you don’t widen them too much.
- For a more dull look, hold your scissors horizontally. For a more glamorous look, cut vertically.
Wigs with bangs human hair are very popular among black women, this hairstyle is very beautiful and makes you look young and cute. Do you want to try this hairstyle? Kriyya Hair Mall offers all 100% human hair wholesale prices for black women.