When you want to decorate cakes, cupcakes, pies, and desert, the first thing that comes to your mind is the sweet and delicious whipping cream. The topping of whipped cream doesn’t only give the desired softness and look but also adds a different flavor to your deserts. There are a variety of whipped creams available in the market but homemade whipped creams are better than any whipped cream that you buy in the stores. This doesn’t only because you can save few dollars but you can add your favorite flavor to the desserts. Since the homemade whipped creams let you experiment each time with new and unique flavors that each member of your family likes.
Coconut whipped cream
Here is the coconut whipped cream recipe for you which is incredible and changes your desserts, cakes, pies’ look, and taste. Yet coconut whip cream recipe is a bit tricky to make. Coconut whipped cream turns to be a dairy-free healthier product that you can use in place of typical whipped cream. It is fluffy and light that can whip up easily in just 5 minutes.
- Coconut cream
Use one can of coconut cream (full fat) for making whipped cream. You must unopened the can and place it into the fridge for at least one night to freeze.
Coconut cream has a different flavor and there is no need to use any kind of sweetener. Yet you can add the sweetener of your choice if you want.
- Vanilla Extract
It can be used for flavoring.
- Whipped cream dispenser
The old-fashioned electric beater and hand whisk method has now been replaced by a whipped cream dispenser that ensures to provide you best quality cream. The cream dispenser is also called a “canister” and “siphon”. It is a kitchen tool that helps to mix different ingredients and provide it a pillowy and soft texture.
Components of the cream dispenser
This cream dispenser contains various components along with a whipped cream charger.
Its main part consists of a bottle that holds the mixture inside. It is made up of stainless steel and its size ranges of 1/4liter – 1liter.
- Head valve and gasket
The top of the bottle contains a gasket and head valve. A gasket closed the bottle air-tightly and the head valve contains a small hole that is used to dispense the pressurized foam.
- Whipped cream charger
The last and best part of a dispenser is a cream charger. The whipped charger acts as the whipping agent. The charger is mainly the steel cartridge that contains nitrous oxide gas. When the ingredients get mixed with this gas, it produces several tiny bubbles and provides it a whipped texture.
- You need to clean the dispenser with cold water and dry it properly.
- Remove the lid and set it aside. Insert your desired pick and let it ensure that the tip is connected to the head valve appropriately.
- The full-fat coconut cream is used for this recipe. The can of coconut cream needs to be refrigerated overnight so that the thick part of the cream gets separated from the liquid.
- In the first step, the hard cream on top of the can is removed and filled in the whipped cream canister. The sweetener and vanilla extract were also added to it. You must ensure that amount of mixture doesn’t cross the maximum line.
- Safe the head firmly to the bottle and put the whipped charger into the holder. Now screw it on the head. Ensure that the small end remains upwards.
- Then gently twist it until nitrous oxide gas is released in the charger. It will produce a sound and you need to keep aside the canister.
- Now shake it well till the ingredients mix up between themselves and with the nitrous gas of the charger.
- Now press the charger in a bowl and create fluffy and soft foams of coconut whipped cream on top of your coconut cake, cupcakes, or desserts.
- If the foam is too runny then shake it again before using.
Cleaning the charger and bottle:
Lastly, after using the tool, clean the charger and bottle properly so that it may not disrupt you for future use.
- Take the bottle under running water to discharge any residue inside it.
- Remove the charger from the bottle.
- Cleaning them with a small brush if any residue is left inside the nozzle.
Since the whipped cream charger is a versatile tool that is used to make whipped meringue, soft and airy foams, smooth batters as well as a salad dressing. Once you get to know how to use the whipped cream charger you can try them in making amazing and unique recipes and toppings. Whipped cream chargers last a very long time and are also available in various sizes that can be used according to your meal requirements like for single couples, family dinners, or summer parties. Cream chargers are quite cheap to purchase and available to purchase online from places like the Cream Charger World. There is really no reason for you to whip cream by hand when you can use a cream dispenser and cream chargers.