We all know that the human race that we are; are social animals, meaning we need someone or the other around us, be it for personal reasons, professional reasons or other reasons. When we are working, we are surrounded by thousands and thousands of people in the office (our working environment) but it is difficult to converse and maintain relations with all of them. Hence, our boss makes a team of people who are likely to work on the same issues, and have the same type of understanding and knowledge. But even in this, we all have different things that we want to do in a project and it is often hard to collaborate with one another which is why team collaboration software was designed. Team collaboration software is a good way to bring your teams together and have them work efficiently. They are steadily building up a strong empire for all the businesses to grow and come together.
Reasons why you should choose Teams.cc which stands for team’s collaboration software
- Platform for enterprise collaboration.
- All in one chat.
- Having a leverage over productive tools.
- It has powerful features such as channel management.
A brief overview of Microsoft teams
Microsoft teams is a collaboration tool which helps the members (team workers) of any organization to stay connected to one another and perform their daily work tasks even without being together. You can also use team’s app to get in touch with people who are outside your organization, you can even collaborate and work with them. It lets you make phone calls, host meetings and share files with others.
Some of the best features of teams are,
⟩ It let’s you create a private teams account for sensitive information.
⟩ Create/assemble a teams account with people from your organization so that it is easier for you to communicate with members of your team.
⟩ A proper teams account can be created for a particular project and later the boss can decide who is responsible enough to be in charge.
⟩ You can create various other accounts in teams so that you can interact with your external business partners at the same time keeping sensitive information away from them.
Types of teams account that can be created
- An account for a business, firm or a practice -wide team.
- This is a common teams account that can be used by everyone and also used for work purposes.
- This account can be used to post information or share files with all the members of your office. Basically it helps spread the word around faster.
- Teams for individuals.
- This account is mainly for a smaller group of people to work around and collaborate with.
- Team or teams for external communication with other business partners.
- This is by far the most flexible type of teams account that I have come across with.
- It makes coordinating with vendors, business partners, or other clients without sharing any type of sensitive information with them.