It is not uncommon to have a lot of unused data aka rollover data even after your monthly bill cycle for postpaid plans is over. If you’re wondering what you can do with this data, read on!
- Binge watch – a lot!
One of the ways to consume unused data is to watch as many shows and movies as possible. With Airtel’s best postpaid plans that offer a lot of data, you can also avail complimentary subscriptions to several popular OTT platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+ Hotstar. You could perhaps use the left-over data to watch all the latest and trending content on these platforms. For example, on Disney+ Hotstar, you could do a Marvel marathon and watch everything – From Avengers to The End Game. You could also watch individual movies of each of the Avengers such as Iron Man, Captain America, Dr Strange, Thor, and more. Maybe, you could relive you Disney days and watch Hanah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, etc. On Netflix, you will find some of the all-time popular shows and movies such as Friends, Squid Game, Money Heist, among others. On Amazon Prime Video, there’s Harry Potter Series and many famous Indian movies and series as well! With so many things to watch, you can surely put the left-over data from Airtel’s postpaid plans to some good use.
- Reconnect with friends and family
In a bid to keep up with today’s on-the-go lifestyle, it can easily slip our minds to stay in touch with our friends and family. Well, if you have a lot of unused data, why not use it to make some calls? Video call your parents who are waiting to hear all about your day, pester your siblings by calling and bantering with them, you can also do a group call with your besties and get updates regarding what they are up to. Airtel plans offer truly unlimited calling and you should really make the most of it, even more so when you have a lot of unused data.
- Get some learning done
One of the most productive ways to use rollover data is by getting some learning done. Enroll yourself in some online class or watch educational videos on subjects of your liking. Use this data to widen your knowledge and to gain more skills. Do some reading online, there is no shortage of online books and you could use this extra data to read as many of them as possible.
If you seriously have a lot of data that needs to be used else it’ll get wasted, then just download and watch movies online! Music, movies, shows, books, anything that you might need in offline mode can be downloaded in high quality using the extra data.
Well, here were a few ideas we think you could use for consuming left-over data. Now let us look at some of the most popular postpaid plans by Airtel:
- Rs 399 Monthly Rental – Unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day, and 40 GB per month
- Rs 499 Monthly Rental – Unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day, and 75 GB per month, subscription to Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar
- Rs 999 Monthly Rental – Unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day, and 100 GB per month, subscription to Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar
- Rs 1199 Monthly Rental – Unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day, and 150 GB per month, subscription to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar
- Rs 1599 Monthly Rental – Unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day, and 250 GB per month, subscription to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar
What are the benefits of these plans?
- Activate your SIM at zero additional cost
- Free doorstep delivery of your SIM
- Platinum benefits & SIM at a low price of Rs. 499
- Live TV & movies will be free
- Savings of up to 25% on family mobile spends
- Enjoy more free packs with an uninterrupted service
If you are not an Airtel user, but wish to avail the benefits of these plans, here’s what you can do:
- Visit Airtel at: https://www.airtel.in/mnp/
- Select your preferred plan by clicking on “buy now” and enter your details to schedule KYC pickup & SIM delivery
- Generate your porting code or UPC by sending a short SMS “PORT to 1900. You will receive the code via SMS from 1901. Please note that the code is valid only for 4 days
- An Airtel executive will visit your location at the selected time slot for SIM delivery and activation
- Keep your documents handy for identity and address proof. Check list of valid docs here
- Share unique port-in code, valid address & identity proofs with our executive
- It will take us around 48 hours (within same state) & 4 days (interstate) to switch the number from your current operator to Airtel
- You can track real time status of your order on latest version of Airtel Thanks app
With these simple steps, you will have an Airtel postpaid sim that will enable you to do Airtel pay phone bill and you can start enjoying the benefits of the same as soon as possible. Keep in mind that Airtel’s plans offer a lot of data for very high-speed, so it’s best that you make good use of it. However, should some of it get left over, you always know what to do. With Airtel’s plans, you can truly transform your digital life in best possible manner. Avail of the plans today!