Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology is a public university that was formed in 1995. The institution is named after Guru Jambheshwar Ji Maharaj, a saint environmentalist.
Guru Jambheshwar’s distance education program is run by the Directorate of Distance Education. The courses offered by the school include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA (Lateral Entry)
- MBA (with one additional specialization)
Duration of Course
- The Master of Business administration has a minimum program duration of two years
- Both MBA (Lateral entry) and MBA (with one additional specialization) can be completed within one year
- The total fee for the Master of Business Administration course is Rs. 36,000
- The total fee for Master of Business Administration (MBA) Lateral Entry is Rs. 18,000
- Total program fee for Master of Business Administration (MBA) with One Additional Specialization is Rs. 18,000
Guru Jambheshwar Accreditation
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and has been duly approved to offer open and distance learning programs.
How to Take Admission into Guru Jambheshwar
- The admission procedure for distance MBA at Guru Jambheshwar is completed online
- To do so, candidates are required to register an account at http://www.ddegjust.ac.in
- After that, complete the form online and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application and print out the forms and send along with the first installment fee to the Institute’s director via Directorate of Distance Education, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar – 125001 (Haryana)
Link to Prospectus
MBA (with one additional specialization):
- Eligibility for MBA (with one additional specialization) is an MBA from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology
Master of Business Administration:
- Eligibility condition for MBA is bachelor’s degree with three years of supervisory managerial or professional experience. A professional degree in Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Law, or Pharmacy is also accepted
- You can also present professional qualifications in Accountancy/Cost as well as Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship, and related courses. Those without professional qualifications can provide a master’s degree in any course
- A bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks in any discipline (47.5% marks for Haryana-based SC candidates) at the qualifying Examination will also be considered
MBA (Lateral Entry):
- The eligibility requirement for MBA (Lateral Entry) is M. Com, MBE, MFC, MMT, PG degree or a two-year diploma in Public Administration, Tourism Management, Hotel Management, or Hospitality Management.
- A one- or two-year diploma in Management, Business Administration, Personnel Management, or Industrial Relations after graduation from any UGC recognized University or AICTE approved institution or 1st and 2nd semester of regular MBA (passed from HSB, GJUS&T) will also be considered
Q1: What type of institution is Guru Jambheshwar?
Ans 1: Guru Jambheshwar is a public institution
Q2: How is Guru Jambheshwar distance MBA fee paid?
Ans: 2 Guru Jambheshwar distance MBA fee is paid on a semester basis
Guru Jambheshwar Contact Details
Address: Directorate of Distance Education
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology
Hisar – 125001 (Haryana).
- Phone: 01662-263157
- Fax: 01662-263570
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.ddegjust.ac.in
- Please visit mbaglue.com for more information.
Other Distance MBA options in India: