Two major categories: Tax Invoice and Bill of Supply
It will be produced under the GST regime. For the provision of taxable goods or services, an invoice needs to be issued by a registered taxable person using a gst bill generator. A registered taxable person shall issue the provision of the exempt products or services and the provision of goods by the taxpayer composition.
In this blog, let’s explore the facts to be given for certain business instances and the data to be given in these invoices taking into account the most recent amendments to the GST law.
If the supply doesn’t happen, the dealer will be able to offer the receiver a refund voucher if a dealer issues a receipt voucher. For carriage of goods without invoicing. In the following situations, the transportation of goods without billing can occur.
For example, liquid gas supply when the quantity is unknown when the source is removed from his place of work Transport of commodities for employment Transportation of products for reasons other than supply. In such situations, at the time of removal of the items, the consignor may issue a delivery challan instead of an invoice.
Method of issuing Delivery Challan under GST
Delivery challan for GST must be submitted in triple copies according to Rule 55(2) of CGST Rules.
- It is important to mark the original copy as ORIGINAL for CONSIGNEE on the copy that you are giving to the buyer.
- You should mark the duplicate copy for transporter as DUPLICATE TO TRANSPORTER.
- The seller’s triplicate copy should be marked TRIPLICATE FOR CONSIGNER
- This is all about the Delivery Challan in GST. In this article we discussed the process for issuing delivery Challans and the format of delivery Challans under GST. You can ask any question using the comments section.
All shipments information must be included on the challan
- The date and number of the delivery challan (challan and transportation).
- Consignor’s name, address and GSTIN, if recorded.
- If registered: name, address, GSTIN or Single Identity Number of recipient.
- If not registered, including your name, address, and location of supply.
- The item’s HSN code.
- Goods description
- Goods delivered in quantity (Optional, If the exact quantity being supplied is not known).
- The supply’s taxable value.
- Where the transportation is for supply to the consignee, the GST tax rate and tax amount are divided for CGST, SGST, IGST, and GST Cess.
- In the event of interstate transportation of products, the location of supply.