Behind “The Grind”
Our story begins with a Veteran and his family on a mission to do good through toothpaste; an essential commodity we use every day. In doing so, Grind Toothpaste was formed; the perfect paste; a paste with purpose.
We are on a mission to serve and inspire – showcasing what can be done with hard work and passion. That said, we are confidently claiming we have not yet built our best product! A mantra we will continuously live by.
Founded by an Army Special Operations Veteran, Grind Oral Care is dedicated to providing safe, natural, great tasting and extremely effective oral care products. Extraordinary products backed by science to deliver results, while creating a movement to get after it, grind and never quit. It’s time for change. It’s time to grind.
OUR MISSION: Veteran-owned, our mission is to source the finest ingredients; and employ the best toothpaste in the world, while supporting veterans on the backend.
Grind Toothpaste – A Short Video Introduction
- THE ALL-IN TOOTHPASTE: Naturally whitens, strengthens enamel, combats cavities, freshens breath, soothes & moisturizes. Plus: antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-plaque and anti-inflammatory; all with a taste that’s dialed in!
- INFUSED WITH HYDROXYAPATITE: Backed by science; and considered to be safe and effective for strengthening enamel. A natural mineral and the main component of our teeth, encompassing 97% of the enamel.
- STRENGTH THROUGH CHOCOLATE: That’s right, a natural cacao bean extract to assist with remineralization and potentially assist with hypersensitivity.
- HIGH DEMAND NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Activated Charcoal, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Xylitol, Ginseng, Black Tea, Green Tea, Tea Tree Oil and Mint.
- NO WEAK SAUCE: SLS Free, SLES Free, DEA Free, BPA Free, Fluoride Free, Gluten Free and Cruelty Free; Free from: Dyes, Peroxide, Triclosan, Parabens, Artificial Flavors or Artificial Sweeteners. Vegan Friendly.
GRIND (v.): a repetitive task done over & over to achieve a goal; to move laboriously against a countering force.
Regardless of the definition you choose, “The Grind” is the point where things become hard. A point where there are really three options: quit, ease up, or go all-in and push through to persevere. It may not be fun or easy, but the Grind should be embraced. Grind Toothpaste is a subtle reminder to get after it, grind and never quit; a testament to those that put in the work – giving everything they’ve got day-in and day-out to achieve a goal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s face it – toothpaste is a boring commodity; however; it’s very much needed. It’s a product most of us use every single day. So why can’t we do good, while brushing? A portion of every purchase of Grind Toothpaste will support veterans in need. We can do more together.
WHY GRIND TOOTHPASTE?
This is NOT your average toothpaste. Considerable effort went into making Grind Toothpaste to ensure perfection. Grind is loaded with high-demand ingredients to provide you an amazing ALL-IN toothpaste experience. The first product you’ll grab each morning and last product you’ll use each night. A subtle reminder to get after it; grind; and never quit. Grind. Rinse. Repeat.
WHAT MAKES GRIND DIFFERENT?
Grind is infused with Hydroxyapatite (a natural mineral) and Theobromine (a natural chocolate [cacao] extract), which are both backed by science to strengthen enamel. This unique combo allows us to use activated charcoal the way it’s intended – to whiten without worry!
WHAT IS HYDROXYAPATITE?
It’s a natural mineral and a naturally occurring material in our bodies. The main component of our teeth is hydroxyapatite, encompassing 97% of the enamel. It’s one of the most studied biomaterials in the medical field for its proven biocompatibility. In 1970 NASA created a synthetic form of hydroxyapatite to restore astronauts’ teeth following missions in space; and it’s been used in Japan to combat cavities for over 40 years. However, we are using the real stuff – no synthetics here! Studies indicate: “hydroxyapatite has significant re-mineralizing effects on enamel” and is “superior to conventional fluoride, and good results on the sensitivity of the teeth.”
WHAT IS THEOBROMINE?
A natural chocolate (cacao) extract used to assist with remineralization and potentially assist with hypersensitivity. Backed by science, Theobromine has the capacity to reduce plaque and prevents cavities; therefore, “Theobromine can be used as an alternative for fluoridated toothpastes.”
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org