Digital marketing is evolving at an alarming rate. Most companies find it difficult to follow the latest trends basic facts, and some have reluctantly invested in the strategy. However, this article is to lighten up your mood a bit.
Are you someone who really enjoys a fun fact and has a habit of randomly sending such information to friends—like, did you know that your toothpaste blob is referred to as a nurdle? Or did you know that the Antarctica Tinder match was successful in 2014? Well, here is what you are going to share with your friends next time!
Interesting and Fun Facts About Digital Marketing
Here are some interesting and fun facts about digital marketing which you may or may not know about:
- The average consumer focus is 8 seconds, so you have to count on your content!
- Social media content is three times more popular and shared on social media than other content types.
- Add approximately 94% more views with the relevant imaging.
- Search ads can raise brand awareness by 80% and display ads have demonstrated 300% increase in website traffic.
- Around 93% of all website traffic is driven by search engines—that is why you need to game up your SEO with the help of the best SEO Agency Dubai.
- Within one day, a related business will be visited by 76% of the persons who are looking for something nearby and 28% of those searching for something nearby.
- According to 65% of marketers, link building is the most challenging SEO tactic.
- The highest and consistent volume of traffic is the title with 6-13 words.
Here’s to Some statistics and Basic Facts!
Don’t miss out on the following:
When you combine video with full-page advertisements, you get a huge increase in interaction
Text-based adverts are less effective than other sorts of material at catching people’s attention. Combining video and text material makes it easier for customers to comprehend what businesses are trying to say. When consumers watch videos instead of reading text, they retain more information.
Pop-up ads are disliked by a larger percentage of customers
Pop-up ads are ignored by at least 73 percent of customers, according to studies. They constantly find these adverts unpleasant and distracting while they are trying to concentrate on something else. Pop-ups are no longer used to increase interaction by businesses that have realized this.
When looking to buy something online, at least 64% of people will click on a Google ad
PPC advertising provide digital marketers with immediate results. The majority of customers are persuaded to purchase through Google Ads. Google Ads can help businesses acquire high-quality leads and convert them to income.
One of the most popular consumer activities is social media
Consumers are more likely to view video material and engage on social media, according to data. Every day, about 500 million hours of video content are seen on the internet. To reach a bigger audience, online advertisers can include these two platforms into their marketing campaigns.
Looking for a successful digital marketing campaign? Click here to get started right away.
click here for more interesting articles