You might have heard a lot about the new breed known as the full stack web developers. There is a lot of appraising about these all in one programmer, and many top tech companies like Face book are hiring and betting on them.
But do you know who full stack developers are? What do they do? And why hire full stack developer for your business?
Let us have a look at this information concerning the full stack developers.
Who Is A Full Stack Developer?
In simple terms, a full stack developer is a coder who knows about working in both front end and back end technologies. A full stack web developer is usually able to deal with all the layers of web development:
- Presentation:Front end development is the user interface that decides how your website looks and what you see.
- Logic:Back end system that is meant to process the data. It includes code languages, web servers, and frameworks, etc.
- Database:Storage of all the data for the website, data indexing, queries, and APIs.
You must know this basic structure if you want to hire full stack developer. So basically, a full stack developer is the one who is aware of the whole web development process both at the client end and server end of the business.
What Do the Full Stack Developers Do?
What Are The Benefits Of Hiring A Full Stack Developer?
- Switch Easy: A full stack developer can move easily between the front end and back end development based on the project. This saves a lot of time and money as complex issues are resolved by a single person. As the same person is aware of the result, they can come up with a solution without needing to explain the code to another person.
- Design structure: One of the major advantages of hiring a full stack developer is that they can not only help in web development but can also look after the entire design and work on any stage of the website development. These developers can check the coding and see how the website looks during the development process itself.
- Save cost: Hiring a separate frontend and back end developer will increase the cost, while the full stack development servicescan easily do both these jobs at a lower cost. An experienced full stack development company will have a team that is proficient with the latest software technologies that are required to create your website.
- Easy Upgrades:As the full stack developers stay updated with the new trends and technologies, they will be able to work faster on these upgrades than someone who specializes in front end or back end only. The upgrading process becomes easier as they have much knowledge of all the aspects.
- Complete Solution:A team of full stack developers or an individual developer can get to the root of the problem and solve them with the latest technology.
- Project Ownership:A professional Full stack development company will be able to take ownership of the entire design, look, and implementation of your website as they have an in house team.
- On-time delivery:A team of full stack developers can easily distribute the project work amongst themselves, thereby boosting efficiency and on-time delivery.
- Ideal for SMEs:Full stack development is an ideal solution for the Small and Medium Business as they end up saving a lot of money and time.
Because of their wide and comprehensive knowledge, a full stack developer has an advantage over the regular app developers. Full Stack Developers have a lot to offer and will prove to be an asset for your business.
If you are searching to hire full stack developer for your business, you are at the right spot. Contact us today.