One of the best ways to grow your brand online is Facebook live video. Facebook live videos are watched 3 times longer than normal videos. One of the coolest things about Facebook Live is that the barrier to entry to creatingcontent is very low, all you need is a phone and you can immediately be live with your content. Facebook live is an incredible way to grow your brand and reach more people or your target audience. here is full setting up by FB how you will go live.
What you need to go live on Facebook.
- Smartphone lenses.
- Smartphone tripod
- Arkon iPhone tripod
- JobyGorillaPod SLR Zoom Tripod with ball Head Bundle
- Me Foto sidekick360 smartphone Tripod Adapter.
Facebook Video Set up
When you go to updating your status on Facebook you are asked what is on your mind. Then underneath the photo/video tab,there is a live video tab click on the tab. Then you’ll be asked to describe your live video then it is going to open your camera. Then type anything you want your video to be called. You can even tag people you want to. Decide who is going to see the video, click the button underneath the title then you are going to be able to choose between public, friends, friends except, or only me. Select only me. Then there will be an account down button to 3. Once it is ready you’ll see a live button counting up and you’ll see how long you’ve been live. Down on the screen, there is a comment section where you’ll be able to see your viewers’ comments. Once you are done click the finish button down on the screen. Then your video will bearchived. Now you can publish the video whenever you want. Make sure before you go live work on your content because this is what will attract more viewers’. Below are tips on how you can make your content more attractive.
- Compelling and grabbing title. Before you go livetype something into the Facebook box on the screen, the title should be the description of what your live broadcast is about. Let the title grab attention from different niches.
- Hook the grab attention, in the first 10 seconds of your video you should grab your viewers’ attention.
- Establish your authority.
- Encourage engagement with your audience.
- Call to comment.
- Content, make sure your content adds value to your customers. Make sure it is concise.
- Call to action.
- Question and answer. Make sure the topic asks your viewer’ a lot of questions to engage them in a Q and A.