UI/UX design is the most fundamental aspect of web design. User experience and user interface designs deal with user research, content designing, typography, content design, and visual experience. User interface design is all how a user interacts with a certain product while user experience is how the user feels after the entire interaction with the product. A good UI/UX design is crucial for audience growth and business success.
Most web designers hesitate to invest in UI/UX, doubting its effects on the goals.
The Importance of UI/UX design
Web designers only have seconds to grasp a user’s attention. These few seconds are critical as they can either make you lose a customer or gain one. It is all about the first impressions, right?
A good UI/UX design impresses your visitor on the very first look and makes him feel that your website or product Is the one for them.
Moreover, it helps prevent hurdles in a surfer or a buyer’s journey through your website or online store.
This ultimately leads to delightful customers and eventually boosts sales and provides fame to your brand.
Why the Need to Update UI/UX?
When adding some products, new information, or some cool new features, you might want to update UI/UX design.
Furthermore, due to technical malfunctions, the need to update your design may arise as well.
Additionally, one of the most important reasons to update UI/UX design is because of your customers. Customer feedback provides you with insightful thoughts on their experience and satisfaction and helps you make changes to your design accordingly.
Planning Before Designing
It is of utmost importance to plan before you design your website. In planning, you need to keep in mind the following things:
- Your target audience and their likes and interests
- What your product or website provides for your audience and how it can help them
You can dig into the above-mentioned points using customer feedback forms, rating, customer interviews, and conducting user tests, etc.
Conducting interviews with potential and long-term customers can gain you information on what your customers expect and how you can deliver.
User testing is very important when it comes to assessing how your website will do among an audience. In user testing, you test your website on a group of individuals who represent a large group of the target audience. Getting reviews from these individuals gives you insightful information about your website and how you can improve it.
How to Measure UI/UX impact?
Why put so much time, money, and energy into something which you cannot measure?
Measuring the impact UI/UX design has on sales, customer satisfaction and ease of use are extremely important to see the difference it makes.
- You can test different areas which might be hampering your sales by user testing. Making your users complete a certain task, for example, checking out and recording the time it takes for that and then comparing it to another less-step approach can help you understand the hurdles.
- It can be hard when it comes to mastering UI, like the placement of buttons, or putting certain text somewhere. You can test this by designing the way you think is the best and looking at how users interact with it and accordingly modify it.
- User experience can be measured via their statements and feedback. Ask users about their experience, their ease, their hurdles, and what improvements they would want. Implement these changes and compare the conversion rates.
One of the best web design companies in Pakistan is offering the best web design services keeping in mind the importance of UI/UX design and the expectation of their clients. They offer related services like planning and marketing which helps in e-commerce and makes peoples’ businesses visible. All of these at amazing rates too! Visit them now: Webmasters EYE.