Downloading music is a very simple operation, and there is no need for a program to convert any files. All you need is an internet connection, a list of favorite songs, and 5 minutes of your time, alternatively you can also use youtube to mp3 downloader to convert YouTube videos in music. Let’s see together how to proceed.
What Do We Need?
- YouTube: Viste Here
- T-one converter, a website that downloads and converts videos from the internet:
Method To Download Music From YouTube
1. Open YouTube and type the name of the song you want to download in the appropriate search field.
2. Open the song of your choice and copy the URL of the video.
[Note] I suggest, to do before selecting the URL text with the mouse and then press on the keyboard the CTRL + C keys to copy the link.
3. Open the T-One YouTube MP3 site, (close any advertising that might open on the site) and paste the url of the video you previously copied into the appropriate search field and click on Search Video / MP3.
4. Click on Download MP3 and in a few seconds, the song will be downloaded to your computer.
- Is downloading music from YouTube illegal?
The answer is no. Provided that the downloaded music or videos are used for their own use and there are no commercial purposes.
- Can I catch viruses if I download music from YouTube?
If you use secure websites, you don’t install any programs on your PC, your system doesn’t take any risks.
Ultimately, downloading music from YouTube is a very simple procedure. As you have seen, you do not need particular programs or anything else, as some websites suggest. So now you just have to do is have fun listening to your favorite music!