The usage of penile extenders by men have surged to the peak in the recent time. Even though they have been around us for years but it is high time men are actually considering this amazing tool. Having an average increase penis length is today the most secretive talk of the town with every other man seeking the ideal penile traction device for himself. These are a very simple mechanical tool that is normally used worn on the penis for nearly five to six hours a day. Not to ignore the fact, that excessive or insufficient use of this might not show you the results that you were promised to.
Buying any new thing surely comes with a list of questions but the curiosity reaches the peak when it’s something as critical and sensitive as a penile traction device. A very common question that men seem to hesitantly ask if these penile traction devices possess any impact on the flaccid length and if they do then how much. To answer all such questions, here is a brief guide explaining all the relevant queries and clearing all your penis-doubts easily.
Increase in flaccid length:
You may or may not be surprised to know that a penile traction device can actually increase the flaccid length. This increase in length directly determines erectile functioning. It has been frequently observed that men who had a change or increase in their penis size after using the penile traction device also had a visible improvement in their erectile function. In this regard, the University of Turin, Italy published an independent clinical study to record the observations of numerous men who differ in many aspects.
Postulates of the study:
- An increase in penis length up to 36% and flaccid length up to 32% was observed after wearing a penile extender regularly for 6 hours per day in 6 months.
- Men who had the average flaccid length of 7.16 cm had a change up to 9.62 cm in 12 months.
- The baseline length also appeared to increase with a minimal change that is by 18%.
- With the increase of penis and flaccid length, there was no prevalent sign for the change in penis girth during this time.
- As already mentioned, the erectile function also got a boost up due to the increase in penis length and improved by 36% in 12 months.
- There were very insignificant side effects during and after the treatment which didn’t irritate many men but on the other hand, caused many men to leave the treatment in between.
- Most of the men are satisfied with the treatment and believed it is an effective treatment for increasing the penis length effectively.
In the light of all these observations and recorded statements, this study ultimately showed that penile traction devices are not as bad as they are perceived among men. They may cause an issue like pain and penile bruising, muscle stretching pin, lack of flexibility to move the penis in the start; but these temporary issues can be solved by a normal painkiller or over time.
Conclusion: To sum up, it is now pretty clear that the use of a penile traction device is not only limited to increase the size of the penis but also elevate the flaccid length. These recorded sizes are just an observation to solve this concern and add one more benefit of using any effective penile traction device