Growing up with a sister is a roller coaster ride of myriad emotions. At times you feel lucky to have her beside you while the other times you feel annoyed. Whatever it may be, at last, you cannot imagine your life without her. Such is the tom-jerry kind of relationship shared by siblings. And, Raksha Bandhan is the festival to celebrate the love-hate relationship that exists solely between brothers and sisters. Read more; memorial keepsakes.
While on every Raksha Bandhan, you manage to get away by giving her cash as rakhi shagun, it’s high time that you put in some effort looking for gifts for your sister. It is because every year she buys or send rakhi online to you that is unique and beautiful. So, be a good brother and gift her something nice and cool instead of the boring colourful currency notes. And, you do not have to put in much effort because we have done the work for you. Just go through the list, select and order one for her. It’s that easy!
1) Bluetooth Waterproof Speakers: Now she can dance even in the shower because Bluetooth waterproof speakers are a thing. These are indestructible so that your clumsy sister won’t be able to destroy it. Isn’t it cool?
2) Friends Scented Candle: This gift is for the friendship you share and for her to relax after a tiring day. A scented candle with a FRIENDS quote sticker is a must have for a lover of this sitcom. As she ties a rakhi bracelet on your hand, give her this in return to strengthen your bond of undying friendship.
3) Multi-Purpose Wallet: Your sister carries the world with her. Right? Therefore, a multi-purpose wallet in which she can carry cash, cards, car keys, as well as her mobile phone is the best gift for her. She will love it because her things will be more organized and in one place.
4) The SkinCare Hamper: The best way to show that you care for her is to give her a skincare hamper. A basket full of all the essentials that your sister can use to pamper herself on weekends will surely reveal your caring side to her without you having to say anything.
5) Insta Coasters: If she is an Instagram Influencer or is always scrolling her Instagram, then she will treasure this gift dearly. You can customize the coasters with her Instagram pictures that would make this boring home accessory overwhelming and will surely catch everyone’s eyes.
6) Fuji Mini Instax Camera: The best feeling is to be able to capture everything you wish and adore it forever. With a Fuji Mini Instax camera, she can capture the beauty of the world instantly and can create a photo album that she can see whenever she misses the good old times.
7) Personalised Shot Glasses: Cheers to brother-sister love! A set of shot glasses engraved with her name or a funky quote that she resonates with or the one that best compliments your feelings for her is just perfect. It would serve as the best keepsake gift.
So, that’s all! Now, go and shop for her, Raksha Bandhan is almost here!