It will not be wrong to say that we are living in a digital era, where everything has gone mobile. We are living in a time where our mobile phones are stuck by our sides. Everyone is doing the same things on their cell phones, using Mobile applications.
The types of these mobile apps are countless. From a business app to a gaming app, management apps, apps for communication, all these categories have a number of have that one can imagine.
The basic reason why weis to reduce the amount of physical work done in a business. For example, messages apps are made to deliver messages in a fast and secure way. A calculator is developed to remove the chance of error to the minimum level.
So, if you want to create an app, you would have to consider the following steps.
- Draw the structure of your idea: Your idea does not have to be big or very clever. It just has to be good enough to develop. Draw the structure of your app with the help of a pencil and paper. Drawing the structure means to make the idea of your desired app understandable. Draw the connection between the requirements of your app and link them with each other in order to develop the understanding and working of your app.
- Analyze the market: This is the step that is been skipped by most of the developers because it does not seem necessary. By doing suitable research in the market, you can save your time, energy, and budget by investing it in the wrong direction. Researching the market means checking the demands of your desired app. If the demand is good, then create your app. Otherwise spend time on something that is demanded by the public
- Check For templates of your app: A template is a pre-defined form of a document. For example, if you are using an MS word template of a letter, you will have a blank of your name, address, institution, etc. you just have to enter your information in the blanks. These app templates work in the same way, they have all the functions defined already, you just have to arrange them and name them. Checking for app templates will make lessen your efforts and time-consuming.
- Design the Graphics: You will need to design the graphics of your app. Select some attractive images for the display. You can choose two methods to design the app
- Design it yourself with templates
- Hire a designer.
- Design the source code of the app: App source code is always the trickiest because the smallest error in the code can destroy the meaning and functions of your app. Use a simple programming language for the app source code. For example, Java is suitable for android development and Swift is suitable for iOS development. Other languages can be used in iOS and android development, but these two are most sufficient. You can divide this app source code into two parts:
- Front-End: The part that is displayed to the user.
- Back-End: The part that is displayed to the developer.