Brick fundraising is an effective and convenient way to raise money for churches, schools, colleges, and social clubs. It has become a popular strategy for low to mid-level fundraising maneuvers, but over the ten years, it seemed to fall out of preference. But in recent years, brick fundraising is quite popular. This technique is suitable for middle to low-level donors ($50 to $500 range donor). The followers are asked to purchase or sponsor a brick to complete the desired project within a short duration.
The bricks collected from followers or sponsors for doing benevolent acts are called Engraved bricks. The Engraving bricks help you build a new hall, prayer room, standard room, children’s room, reading room, changing room, vestry, classroom, etc., for your agency. These bricks are either used on construction work or small projects to gain recognition from the mass community.
Laser engraving bricks:
Laser engraving bricks are low subsistence. A laser engraved brick generates a smooth, challenging, and stable mark. The dirt and debris can easily be rinsed away. The sign will remain significant and manifest for the next generation to come—the laser engraver machine helps modify the surface and look of dozens of other materials.
The useful technique of Brick fundraising for charity:
Effective fundraising has many procedures to follow. The top technique is described briefly-
- Have a proper plan: You should engage your team member to make a meeting for your proper brick campaign and purchase memorial bricks. You can arrange a virtual meeting during a covid-19 situation. The follower also should engage at your secondary meeting.
- Make an influential and active committee: find the responsible and influential member of your team. Make a perfect and responsible committee. They should divide the responsibility among the team members. It would help if you made an active team member, have a clear vision, magnificent, and maintain the team member. Otherwise, the total project will collapse.
- Purchase and collect the essential materials and tools: You should use clean and professional brochures, letters. The design and color of bricks should be included in the portfolio of the organization. For proper and efficient work, the team member should use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Microsoft Excel helps the organization input many data, and PowerPoint helps the organization make an excellent presentation. The organization also finds out the different market values of bricks.
- Have diverse levels: The most convenient brick fundraising operation provides extensive and various donations for those who support the campaign. In society, there are various types of people who live there. Some can donate less money due to their dire economic condition others can donate extensive money and social support due to their healthy economic condition. The successful organization should categorize the brick fundraising according to the mid to lower level people ( e.g., 100 for a small brick, $200 for a medium-size brick, and $300 for a large size brick).
- Make it interactive and fun: The brick fundraising should be fun and interactive among the team members. It would help if you thought it does not work to earn money, but it works for social responsibility and finds pleasure in mind through this benevolent task. Connect and discover like-minded people who are interested in joining your charitable organization. You should use a visual social media platform to interact with more people in the virtual arena.
Veteran memorial bricks:
We use the veteran memorial bricks at the memorial walkways line to commemorate all United States veterans. Each brick has a memory and tragic history. Each brick should be 4″ × 8” with three lines of text. The dates written on the brick body should reflect the dates of the veteran service. If there is no ending date, that veteran is still in service. Two-star denotes the veteran was killed during acting at service. One star indicates missing in action. You can learn more about here: https://polarengraving.com
Engraving pavers and Engraving tiles:
The Engraving pavers should choose standard quality and meet ICPI ( International Concrete Paving Institute) standards. Another significant material is engraving tiles. The organization should choose tiles with bright colors and materials like ceramic, marble, or slate for long-lasting.