Guest Posting efficiently helps to build quality backlinks from authoritative niche blogs. Bloggers always look for fresh content to add to their blogs to keep their readers engaged. You can use guest posting as your link building strategy, but finding the appropriate opportunities is challenging.
When you look for guest blogging opportunities, your main aim is to uncover blogs or sites that are relevant and fit the following norms.
- The content is related to your industry or niche.
- The blog audience is interested and active.
- The followers share posts socially and even comment on them.
- The blog host is visible on social media [you get an idea that they will promote your guest blog].
Finding efficient guest post opportunities need a lot of groundwork and research. If you are busy, then hire ACG guest posting service to handle your link building campaign. The specialists are proactive and know where to look for guest post opportunities related to your industry.
Breakdown to find best guest posting opportunities
- A natural starting point is to email or text message or tweet your friends or industry connections with blogs. Approach gently because website owners need content and you already have a trusted relationship, so setting guest post arrangement can be easy.
- You have a blog as well as readers. Some readers can have a website or a blog that needs content. They visit your site and trust your opinion. Let them know through a post that you are available for guest blogging and list topics you are interested to write about. You will certainly get a response.
- You may hesitate to shoot an email to every connection and ask them if they are familiar with anyone having a relevant blog. However, Twitter and Facebook message is less direct. It will seem less opportunistic.
- You can even search for guest blog opportunities on Twitter. Established blogs tweet their new posts daily and tag the guest blogger to reach both their followers.
- Google is your ally and can help you find relevant blogs quickly. When you find the blogs check if their guest post system is established or if they accept guest bloggers. If they didn’t, it doesn’t mean there is no opportunity.
You will need to sell your concept. Interact via social media or participate in their comment zone, so you can establish a connection before making a guest post request. In this way, it will look less opportunistic.
- There are guest blogging communities aimed to help bloggers find guest writers. There you may not find popular blogs, but it is a great way to get accustomed to guest posting.
- Forum communities can help you get in touch with other niche bloggers. Open an account and get involved in the network with the most active members before you move to make a guest posting request.
- Blogger directories can help to find niche blogs with huge traffic. You can recognize the A-listers in your industry. These blogs hold massive link juice that offers your brand an opportunity to gain credibility.
Check competitor’s backlink profile
- Review the sites your competitor is getting backlinks from. Check the linking sites page authority. Higher the page authority, the more its value. It will help you get an idea of which blogs or sites to approach for your link development strategy.
Check the list of sites accepting guest posts
- Why waste time looking for guest post opportunities, when the hard work is already done. There are many lists available that include more than 200 to 300 or even 700 blogs and sites accepting guest posts. It is sufficient to keep you busy. You can start to separate the sites that are valuable and relevant for guest post submission.
The bottom line is to accept the entire guest posting opportunities you get and enhance your brand exposure and credibility!