Everyone seeks instant loans nowadays. Apps like CASHe allow you to avail personal loans instantly. They disburse the loans through a Non-Banking Financial Company called Bhanix Finance and Investment Limited. Till now, they have disbursed Rs 2000 crores of loans. They have 1.6 million active customers and total app downloads of 13.5 million.
- The app targets your different financial needs. Its main customer base is the young salaried folks or millennials. This is the segment that will not wait long for loans and needs a fast delivery mechanism. They don’t like hassles and procrastination.
- TSCL PTE limited has launched the app for fulfilling the short-term financial requisites of young professionals.
- Contrary to conventional banks and their loan processing on the basis of credit scores, this app takes the borrower’s Social Loan Quotient into account for processing your loan application.
- It helps you to avail of personal loans without any paperwork and within minutes. You can download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App store. After downloading it, you can register through your social media account.
You need to fill up the application form and upload the necessary documents through your smartphone. Depending on your approved eligibility, you can decide the concerned loan amount and type it on the app.
The gamut of instant loans
The app provides quick loans to people, disbursing them after two months. It will continue for a year in compliance with your individual needs.
- It can provide funds straight to your bank account. The app provides a wide range of loans from Rs 7,000 – Rs 3,00,000.
- You need to repay them within a year. Being digital loans, CASHe doesn’t have any tedious screening.
- Scheme 62 entails a 2 months tenure. The minimum salary eligibility is Rs 15,000. You can take a minimum loan of Rs 7,000 and the maximum amount is Rs 87,000. Similarly, you have 90, 180, 270, and 360 days schemes.
In a 9 months tenure, your salary eligibility must be Rs 25,000, and your minimum and the maximum loan amount will be Rs 50,000 and Rs 2,58,000 respectively.
The main features and documents
The eligibility check is super-fast. You can conveniently repay the loan through multiple payment channels.
- You don’t need any collaterals or guarantors. You don’t need a salary slips and there are zero foreclosure charges.
- For those looking for an instant personal loan, cash loan, or salary advance, this app can be pretty useful.
- Transparent and simple, you only need a few documents for applying. These are PAN card, selfie, ID proof, which includes Aadhaar, Passport, PAN, Voter Id, and driving license, address proof, which includes the same list along with bank statement and utility bills, and 3 months bank statement with salary information, and Aadhar card.
The APR or annual percentage rate is 33.45% and you need to pay to the process of Rs 1,000 or debit 3% of your loan amount. The app focuses on data security. They keep your data safe and secure all your transactions through dedicated encryption.
Summary: With the financial institutions around the globe going through multiple vicissitudes, instant lending apps like CASHe can be a game-changer.