Are you someone who has a strong emotional touch attached to the wines? It is very well said that there is no other beverage on Earth which can get hold of a nostalgic essence of a party like a bottle of wine.
For you, we have curated a list of top 5 best
1. Fratelli Sangiovese Bianco: This is one of the most popular and known white wine brands which is manufactured and sold in India itself. The best way to have this wine is with BBQ and pan-fried fish or any seafood to doubt the fun. The Fratelli Sangiovese Bianco as English as it sounds is a premium wine brand. It consists of 13.5% of alcohol by volume (ABV). The ingredients of the wine are fermented in casks of steel and then finally made to transfer into bottles.
The base aroma of the wine is of coconut along with bougainvillaea’s flowers. One when sips the wine gets a flavour of vanilla and violet flowers which is a scarce combination found in the white wines. The wine is made up of very high-quality grapes which are brought from Nimgoan, Maharashtra.
2. Krsma Sangiovese: This is one of the stunning brands of white wines which are found in the country and is manufactured by Krsma Estates Pvt. Ltd. The company has described its wine in a very unique and different way. It says that the wine consists of a garnet colour which is a pleasure to the nose and the lips due to its fresh aroma and spices. The taste of the wine is like jasmine and red-berried is like a typical KRSMA Sangiovese production.
The wine consists of a total of 13.4% of alcohol by volume (ABV). The entire look of the wine is subtle and elegant at the same time. On its palate, one can find the light body and red cherries notes topped up with brown spices.
3. Cahrosa Selections Sauvignon: This white wine belongs to the very famous Charosa Vineyards from Nasik. This wine can be best enjoyed with light or heavy starters such as chicken dishes or salads. The wine comes up with a flavour of gooseberry mixed with orange, which gives an overall pure freshness of a grass. The palate of the wine can be adequately described as very bright along with straw-coloured. Moreover, the wine is very light to have and can be very soothing to the mind and body.
The approximate price of the win is anything between 750-800. According to its premium taste, the wine is an absolute value for money.
4. Zampa Soiree Brut: This is the wine which is made up by the very known Grover Zampa Vineyards. This wine can be described as one of the most elegant wines which come with a golden colour straw. The aroma of the wine is exceptionally fresh and gives a very citrus sort of floral type. To provide the wine with a long finish and make it more stunning, sweet notes of brioches and apricots which are dried are added to the wine. This best part about this wine is that it can be served with any cuisine as it goes well with each of the kitchens properly. Such as mildly spiced Chinese, Indian, Thai, Japanese etc.
The approximate price of the win is anything between 1000 – 2000. According to its premium taste, the wine is a great choice, and the pricing is a little on the higher side.
5. York Sparkling Cuvee Brut: This wine belongs to the York Vinery, which is based Nashik. This is one of the premium quality sparkling wine found in the country. To make this wine, Chenin Blanc is used which grown in one of the coolest parts of Nashik. This is because this wine does require high levels of natural acidity, which is desired for a sparkling wine. The procedure of making this wine is exciting and a little unique. Once, the grapes have been picked up and sorted; the grapes are then softly pressed. The first fraction of the press is known as ‘Cuvee’. This is considered of some high quality and is used in making base wine.