You don’t have to be techy to learn how to launch your business website. Building a website is made easier and more convenient by the best website builders. This tool is highly beneficial to business owners who don’t have limited money and knowledge to establish a website from scratch.
Are you a business owner currently searching for the best strategies to optimize your customer range and business popularity? If yes, you may probably hear about website builders. A website builder is an ideal tool to promote your products and services.
To help you out, we have listed the best website builders you may use to create an efficient website for your business.
One of the best things about Wix is that it has a pre-made website template you may use. Beyond that, it also offers different font styles that you can choose from. This will help you to achieve a more customized website.
You can ensure that you are working with the right company because Wix is patronized by more than 100 million users worldwide. Another thing that made Wix an outstanding platform is the fact that it adds innovative features. Thus, you can easily update your website.
- Offers a large selection of modern and sleek website templates
- Allows easy customization of the website
- It is an AI-based website builder that will help you design pages seamlessly
- It is quite costly compared to other website builders available
- Loading pages might take some time
- Changing website templates is time-consuming
If you have been searching for the best website builders, you have probably encountered the name Squarespace. It has a competitive marketing strategy that makes it one of the popular website builders in the market.
Squarespace is not only popular among online merchants. It is also recognized by individuals who want to create an appealing online portfolio or those who desire to start blogging.
Just like Wix, Squarespace also offers a wide range of customizable templates. Its drag and drop feature allows you to add images and texts with ease and convenience. To make your website more personalized, you can modify the current elements offered by the platform, such as the text fonts and colors.
- Accessible customer support
- It also has a mobile app version
- Equipped with innovative blogging features
- Offers eye-friendly website templates
- Slow page loading speed
- Only offers one sub-navigation
Compared to the two aforementioned website builders, this one allows you to use third-party tools. This website builder is ideal for business owners who need additional features.
One of the best things about Ucraft is that it is equipped with innovative third-party tools you can use for e-commerce, events, communication, media, analytics, and marketing. It is packed with features that will help you generate a website that will outstand your competitors.
- Integrated with third-party tools
- Free domain is available
- Enables you to create unlimited pages
- It only offers two payment methods: PayPal and Stripe
Webflow is popular among non-techy online business owners because of its drag and drop feature. Aside from that, it also allows you to create a website using its CSS specification. CSS is an innovative feature that requires basic coding, which is a great help to boost the popularity of your website.
If you have basic coding knowledge, we highly recommend you to try Webflow. The good thing about this website builder is that it allows you to save different page elements, including signup forms and navigation bars. These saved page elements can be used for making other landing pages.
Aside from that, other features of this website builder include progress bars, animations, and parallax scrolling that are also ideal to be used for other website pages. Another good thing you will love about Webflow is that it offers more than 100 paid and free templates. Thus, this tool is ideal for anyone who wants to create a website for an online store or online portfolio.
- You can modify current designs of page elements using the tool’s CSS feature.
- It allows you to customize your website
- This website builder is highly recommended to business owners dealing with clients
- New users may find this website builder a bit complicated
- Only offers a few options for third-party integration
- Not all templates are free
Two of the reasons behind the popularity of GoDaddy are its marketing and web hosting solutions. The good thing about this website builder is that it contains almost everything you need to build an appealing website.
Beyond that, GoDaddy continues to develop and add innovative features to this tool. One ideal feature of this website builder is that it allows you to create passwords for security purposes. Moreover, it enables users to access analytics tools and generate various social media content.
Although limited, GoDaddy offers a good set of SEO tools. This software can be used on mobile and desktop devices. All the website templates it offers are mobile-friendly. GoDaddy is a highly recommended website builder that has everything you will need to prepare a website.
- It offers marketing tools without hidden charges
- Ideal for non-techy business owners
- Mobile-responsive templates
- Limited SEO tools
- Expensive for starting business owners
Do you have experience in website designing and want to create a website that can accommodate clients? Look no further because Duda is finally here.
One of the good things about Duda is that it offers pre-built client management tools. These tools will allow you to communicate with your clients directly. This website builder is also ideal for creating a multilingual website. SEO tools it offers include language-specific URLS that are ideal if you have foreign clients and audiences.
- Client collaboration tool
- Drag and drop feature
- Has a backup and restore feature
- Quite expensive
- Have limited integrations with third-party tools
Now that you know the different website builders, you can now build your website with ease and convenience. These tools are easy to use and packed with innovative features that will help you to generate an outstanding webpage.