Who doesn’t want more sales or apprehend related targeted leads? If you are an owner of online business or a retailer shop, customer experience should be a crucial option of your business strategy, all the time.
Unfortunately, many business owners don’t get the expected customer. This is because they are unaware of the tips and tricks of improving conversions after a visitor visits your landing page.
The proper landing page optimization technique will surely encourage and inspire customers to make the intended action, boosting sales along with the engagement.
Best Landing Page Optimization Practices
Here we shared the best practices about landing page tips. Read them carefully.
Tip# 1: Be Clear about Your Offer
According to Joe Chernov, “A company looks smart with good marketing strategies, while a customer feels great with great marketing techniques.”
This is incredible wisdom that you may follow to improve conversion rates.
When planning conversion tricks, think about how you can make your customer feel smart, excited, and inspired.
Start thinking about the specific goals of your customer and make a headline according to the goal.
Tip# 2: Keep the Landing Page Design Simple
You may lose conversion due to the visual clutter, so it is advisable to keep the landing page design as much as simple.
Dropbox is an excellent example of “simple design.” The design of the Dropbox landing page is so simple that it doesn’t contain many words and communicates with the customer that meets their purpose.
On the Dropbox landing page, you will find 5 elements above the fold. Out of these 5, 3 of them take their place in a navigation bar space quite comfortably due to their small size. The number r4 element provides a subtle visual. While CTA is focused on the last one.
Tip# 3: Make the Landing Page Mobile-friendly
A recent report by Statista showed that 48% of internet traffic is coming from the mobile device. More importantly, over the last 5 years, stable increase has been happened.
Finding the idea of an ideal mobile-friendly website must get priority when planning for landing page optimization. You can start by planning your possibilities for the whole digital journey. Also, learn to understand how customers are cooperating with the landing page using their mobile device.
Once you gather the required information, follow the below bullet points meticulously.
- Make a distinct mobile-friendly landing page.
- Create a button for click-to-call action. Keep it bigger enough so that customers don’t face trouble to click it.
- Generate eye-catchy footers and headers.
- Keep the videos and graphics eye-soothing.
- The pop-up needs to be optimized for the mobile.
- It would be best to use layouts of a single column.
- At the page’s top, place CTA’s.
Tip# 4: Page Load Time Reduction is one of the Biggest Secrets
Ask yourself, will you stay on a landing page that takes too much time to load? Undoubtedly, the answer will be NO.
Fast page load time is crucial, not only for SEO purposes but also for keeping the profits high. Slow load time will have the below impact as per the report shared by Crazyegg:
- Page views will reduce up to 11%
- 16% reduction in customer satisfaction
- Conversions will decrease a minimum of 7%
Customer behavior depends a lot on the website’s performance. So, you have no other choice except to increase the page load speed by doing the following.
- Reduce the image size and ensure optimizing of the technical SEO elements
- Server response time needs to be reduced
- For repeated landing page visitors, allow browser caching
- Don’t use unnecessary plugins on the landing page. Keep the number of the plugins as less as possible
- The HTTP’s request number requires it to be minimized.
Tip# 5: Build a Responsive Website
Your landing page should look and perform similarly, and it must not differ from device to device. Reliable brand experience is significantly crucial, which will confirm that your landing page is responsive.
Remember, non-responsive landing pages will see a reduction in their ranking in the SERP.
So, website design company Jordan always prefers to build a responsive website for their client. They believe it is necessary somewhat than a solution. When building a website, they follow the below criteria:
- Their designed websites are adjusted according to the width of the layout and the content set in the CSS.
- They build a scalable and flexible website with web page elements. This way, the landing page adjusts itself to a particular screen-width depending on %.
The truth is, without a quality landing page, you will be unable to convert your visitor to a potential customer. By combining elements of natural human psychology and marketing strategies, users can create powerful motivational hooks that entice visitors to take necessary steps!
What landing page optimization tips and tricks do you follow to increase the conversation rate? Let us know by commenting in the below box.