To combine the various reports into one big file, some people still prefer old-school workarounds like printing and rearranging the PDFs, and sending them after scanning. But do you know new light has been shed upon that you use to combine each document into a single PDF and upload it wherever you want without any problem? Nowadays, there’s no need to send each document separately.
One of the easiest ways is to make a PDF document by combining every single document. What will happen and what will be your strategy if you will be given a platform that may have a single-file limit? The only strategy that you can use for handling multiple file uploads is that you can combine the document and make a single PDF for it. It happens in the case of sending your resume, portfolio, recommendation letter and some certificates etc. It can be efficiently managed without wasting our time.
Instead of wasting time, keeping patience in yourself and without losing track of what’s already printed, here is the list of some handpicked PDF combiner tools that you can use to combine PDF files online and offline.
- Small PDF: Small PDF is the software tool that allows you to combine each document into a single document. The edited version generated in the Small PDF gets deleted permanently, so you have to save the required file immediately you want.
2. ILovePDF: ILovePDF combines the documents into a single PDF and you can rotate the pages you want before combining. The PDFs can be rearranged alphabetically and supports Google Drive and dropbox services. It is an online software tool and is supported in Windows, Mac and mobile phones.
3. PDF Merge: The PDF Merge software tool combines an unlimited number of documents and is easy to use. It is associated with another software tool called Soda PDF which requires a monthly or annual subscription for complete access but in PDF Merge, it is not required and the process is free. The only thing you have to worry about is storage running out and working in Android only.
- Combine PDF: Combine PDF is an online tool that allows you to convert PDF documents into .doc, .docx, .png or .jpg files. It combines up to 20 images into a single document and also rearranges the pages.
- DocuPub: DocuPub is an online combining tool. It can compress, resize and convert documents and images into other files. You can find the saved documents in various formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Merge PDF Chrome Extension: Merge PDF combiner Chrome Extension is the Google Chrome extension that combines PDF documents without damaging the original document.
7 Soda PDF Chrome Extension: Soda PDF Chrome Extension is another Google Chrome extension that allows you to combine PDF files and provides services like splitting, compressing, protecting PDF files and converting documents into other file types. You can work offline with the desktop version but the most popular is the online version. It is supported in Windows, Mac and mobile phones.
- TalkHelper PDF Converter: TalkHelper PDF Converter is one of the best PDF combiner software that allows you to merge and split PDF. It also allows you to extract specific pages from other documents and combine them into a single document. It offers high-quality output and rearranges the order of the PDFs. It can be done in Windows only.
- PDF SamBasic: PDF SamBasic is just like TalkHelper PDF Converter that merges and splits PDF. It allows you to rotate PDFs before merging and allows you to add a table of contents. It can be supported in Windows and Mac only.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: Along with the splitting and merging of PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, it also allows you to extract, rotate, arrange, insert and replace pages. To save your time, it offers a professional file structure within the shortest time. It arranges the documents according to your needs. It is supported in Windows, Mac and mobile phones.
- PDF Binder: PDF Binder is an absolutely free software tool that combines an limitless number of PDF documents into a single document. It is easy to use and you can arrange the PDFs according to your wish. It maintains the original document size and is supported only in Windows.
- PDFMate: PDFMate is a software tool that allows you to combine and split PDF and you can choose your preferred paper size and orientation. Large PDFs can be broken by splitting, removing unwanted pages and rearranging the files.
How can you combine PDFs on Windows?
1 Download and install the software that is required to combine PDFs on Windows.
2 Select the files that you want to combine and upload them.
3 Rearrange, delete, the pages depending on your needs when you are finished and click Combine.
4 Save your document by clicking Save.
How can you combine PDFs on MAC?
1 Select the files you want to combine.
2 Click Thumbnails you want to see in the sidebar. Drag the PDF document according to your need that you want to combine to another thumbnail and create a single document.
3 You can rearrange, delete pages depending on your needs in the final document.
4 Save the combined PDF file when the document looks well-structured.
How can you combine PDFs on mobile phones?
1Download the required software tool on your mobile phone.
2 Import your PDF document and select the required files needed to combine.
3 Rearrange, delete the pages that are not required depending on your need.
4 Click the combine button at the bottom of the screen and save the combined PDF file when the document looks well-structured.
Combining various pages into a single PDF file can help in easy document management for large projects done by multiple teams including plans, progress reports, change reports and so on. It can efficiently manage reports without wasting your time. PDF combiner is one of the easiest way and most helpful strategies for handling multiple file uploads together.