There are ample tools available to convert files from one format to another. Most of these converting tools are free. The tools never compromise with the original quality and that is one of the best advantages.
So, if you want to avail of the process of converting from GIF to MP4, you need to know about a few important steps. Following the steps for converting one format to another is helpful. Three basic ways are mentioned below.
1. Converting GIF to MP4 files using online convert free
The very first step to follow is using. This is one of the most beneficial free sites to use. The steps for the conversion are listed below.
- Firstly, you need a laptop or PC and a stable internet connection. Open your browser and paste the link. You will be at the homepage site.
- Then, you have the option of choosing a file that you want to convert. You can either drag and drop the file or choose it from your file manager.
- After that, click on the desired format in which you need to save the file.
- Once you have already uploaded the file and selected files format, you have to click on convert. The file will get processed, and you will get notification of the conversion.
- Then download it
2. Convert your file using Filmora Video Editor
- To convert GIF to MP4 using desktop programs, filmora video editor is one of the easy file converters. It is also simple to use without a hassle.
- First, you need to download a filmora video editor on your device.
- Then, you will have to import a file which you want to convert. If you do not want to import it from your file manager, then you also have an option of dragging and dropping the file that you want to convert.
- You can also add some effects or cut and crop.
- Once you complete the editing, you will get the option of exporting your file.
- For this, you need to select the MP4 format, and after that, the video will be converted simply.
- The process of conversion is complete now. You can save the MP4 file.
3. Converting file using Movavi Video Converter
When you wonder about how to convert GIF to MP4 apart from the above-mentioned editors, then you can use Movavi. It is also very easy to use editor.
- To use this, first, you will have to download and install the software on your device.
- Then, go to the location and upload your file.
- You have the option of dragging and dropping the file as well.
- Once you are done uploading the file, you need to click on the convert button.
- Then, it will give you notification once the conversion is done.
- You can download it and save it in any folder at your device.
All of these above-mentioned steps are incredibly easy to use. Once you follow the steps, you will not face any difficulty. The best part is, it does not take much time to convert your files.